Too much to drink

Nicole's pov:

Me and Gustav were at a friend's wedding and were at the bar getting a few drinks. A few. However I had lost count on how many drinks I had and didn't realize how blurry my vision had gotten and how fuzzy my head felt. I was with Janice who was the bride and we were having the time of our lives despite how drunk we were.

Gustav's pov:

I was chatting with dean and laughed at how drunk our Girlfriend and wife were.
"You might wanna grab your girl now Gus she's barely functioning" Dean chuckled,sipping his drink. I laughed and nodded. I went over to the dance floor and got Nicole's attention.
"Baby! Hii!" She slurred,holding onto me. I smiled and hugged her back. She buried her face into my side and groaned softly.
"What's wrong baby?" I hummed,brushing some hair from her face.
"M'don't feel good..feel funny.." she whined. I frowned and wrapped her arm around me.
"You had too much to drink,how about we go home.." she nodded weakly and I said goodbye to dean and a very drunk Janice and me and Nicole went to the car. She barely stayed awake or made noise. Only making small whines and moans in pain. I frowned and rubbed her thigh.
"My poor angel.." I muttered. When we got home Nicole insisted she could get inside herself but when she tried to get out of the car she almost fell. I instantly caught her and carried her inside. I went to get her some fresh clothes and saw her stumble into the bathroom. I knew what happened and ran to make sure she was okay. I held her hair up and when she was done I helped her into bed and helped her get dressed. When I got up to get her some water and pain killers. I felt my hand get grabbed softly and saw Nicole's pleading eyes.
"Don't worry baby I'll be back.." I kissed her forehead and got the stuff before returning. I saw her laying in the fetal position and about to fall asleep. I shook her gently and handed the water to her. She drank it and I laid her back down. I stroked her cheek before kissing her forehead and getting dressed myself. I crawled next to her and held her close. I placed a kiss on her head before falling asleep.