Cute dress

Gustav's pov:

I walked upstairs to see my girlfriend Nikki putting some jewelry on and finishing up her hair when my jaw dropped at what she was wearing. It was a cute black dress with little pink bows down the front that reached a little below her upper thigh.
I blushed and looked down at the ground when I heard her giggle a bit.
"How do I look Gus?" She hummed,lifting my chin. She put her hair in a half up style with little pig tails with bows to match the ones on her dress. I swallowed and bit at my lip.
"Very pretty..where are you going?" I asked holding her waist and taking in the feel of her skin and the softness of the fabric of the dress.
"Just dinner with friends I'll be back okay?" She kissed my cheeks before walking downstairs to leave. I frowned and already started to miss my girlfriend. I flopped onto the bed and waited for her to come home.

Nikki's pov:

I got into my friend's car and couldn't wait to see Gustav again. We soon got to the restaurant and hung out. When it was time to leave and I got home I practically ran inside the house and into me and Gustav's room,where I found him cuddled into my pillow. He was looking at the door and jumped up when he saw me.
"Nikki! You're back!" He giggled and spun me around and placed me on the bed.
"I missed you so so so much meine liebe" he mumbled while placing little pecks on my face. I giggled and returned the gesture. He turned pink and smiled. Once we were done we laid down face to face and just cuddled the whole night.