my kind of woman

Nicole's pov:

Me and Gustav were at the mall shopping around when Gustav ran into a store to get something I got caught up in a crowd of fans. Of course when being a famous woman there's bound to be guys that hit on you (despite knowing you have a boyfriend) but I always just brushed them off. However this guy was very persistent. I was starting to get very uncomfortable. I started to look for Gustav,hoping he would be back soon. However out of no where the guy went pale and backed off. I was confused but relieved at the same time. I looked behind me to find whatever scared the man so badly and that's when I saw Gustav with his arms crossed,causing his muscles to be more visible. I giggled and hugged him tightly. he smiled and wrapped his arms around my waist.
"my hero.." I mumbled into his chest. He chuckled and kissed my head. We soon continued our shopping,Gustav's grip on my waist never leaving. I always loved when Gustav got jealous. When we got home I was lifted up bridal style by Gustav and carried into the room,no words being spoken. He held me close and moved my hair from my neck. I smiled and melted into his touch. He suckled on my neck softly. I didn't think too much of it and actually fell asleep from the pleasure and comfort it brought me. When I woke up I turned to see Gustav asleep. I smiled and kissed his head before getting up. When I saw myself in the mirror I saw a big hickey on my neck. I jokingly rolled my eyes and laughed. After a while Gustav woke up and smirked. He grabbed my waist and pulled me back into the bed.
"Now everyone knows you're mine." He mumbled into my shoulder. I giggled and we cuddled the rest of the day.