Chapter 22 🔞: I love you.

*** Disclaimer: I'm so sorry in advance for grammatical errors you might encounter, English is not my first language, please bare with me. Thank you :)

A/N: I can see you smiling because of that '🔞' warning!! 👀🤣

Alright y'all! I know you've been waiting for this scene 😂 Your wait is finally over!! Enjoy! 🤭

[WARNING ADULTS ONLY ⚠️]

>> Please be advised that the following scenes, some viewers may find disturbing
and/or may not be suitable for younger audiences, IT IS NOT to be viewed by minors under the age of 18 or 21 in some states. If you are not of the legal age please refrain from reading immediately!!!! 🙄

◦•●◉✿✿◉●•◦

Freen bit down on Becky's bottom lip, causing her wife to gasp in pleasure. She took advantage of the moment, her tongue delving into Becky's mouth.

Her hands roamed over Becky's body, her fingers tracing the curve of her waist and the swell of her hips. She grabbed a handful of the dress, pulling it up to reveal Becky's bare thighs.

Becky broke the kiss, her breath coming in short gasps. "Freen," she whispered, her voice full of need.

Freen smiled, her eyes dark with desire. She leaned in again, her lips finding Becky's neck. She bit down gently, causing Becky to moan again as she wrapped her arms around Freen's neck.

Freen's hands were just as busy, exploring every inch of Becky's body. She slipped the dress off Becky's shoulders, letting it pool at her feet. Becky was left standing in just her bra and panties, her skin flushed with goosebumps.

Freen kissed and nibbled at the sensitive skin of her wife, making Becky moan with pleasure. Her hands were busy too, unclasping Becky's bra and letting it fall to the floor.

Freen's breath hitched as she took in the sight of Becky's perfect nipples, already hard with desire.

Becky's breasts were full and round, her nipples hard and erect. Freen couldn't resist. She leaned in, her mouth closing around one of Becky's nipples. She sucked and bit at the sensitive flesh, making Becky gasp with pleasure that made Freen smiled. She continue on taking one of Becky's nipples into her mouth and swirling her tongue around it. Becky moaned, her hands threading through Freen's hair as she held her close. Freen's other hand reached down, cupping Becky's pussy through her lacy panties. Becky gasped, her hips bucking as Freen began to rub her clit through the fabric.

Becky's legs felt like jelly, her body trembling with pleasure.

"May I?" Freen asked, her hand hovering over the waistband of Becky's underwear.

She knew Becky is a virgin, and she wanted to make sure she was comfortable with what was happening.

Becky nodded, her breath hitching as Freen's fingers brushed against her skin. Freen slid the fabric down Becky's legs, taking in the sight of her bare pussy.

Freen knelt down in front of her wife, her eyes level with Becky's pussy.

"Is this okay?" she asked, her voice husky with desire.

Becky, still breathless, nodded. "Yes," she whispered.

Freen, satisfied that Becky was comfortable, she kissed her pussy then stood up again and kissed Becky's lips deeply. This time, there was no hesitation. Becky kissed back with equal passion, her hands tangled in Freen's hair.