Chapter 18- horror

(Tw picture with blood, and smut)
Leah's pov:
As I left the apartment to help Katie, little did I know the horror that awaited Eva in my absence. When I returned, I found the door unlocked, a sense of unease creeping over me. Pushing it open, my heart plummeted at the sight before me.

Eva lay on the ground, blood streaming down her face, her eyes barely open. Shock and fear coursed through me as I rushed to her side. "Eva!" I exclaimed, dropping to my knees beside her. "Shit! What the hell happened?"

Her voice was weak, barely a whisper as she tried to respond. My hands shook as I reached out to her, my heart breaking at the sight of her battered and bruised. Anger boiled within me, hot and fierce, at the thought of someone hurting her like this.

But amidst the chaos and pain, one thing was clear, I needed to get Eva help, and fast. With trembling hands, I reached for my phone, dialing emergency services as I held Eva close, praying for her safety

As the paramedics rushed in, my heart pounded in my chest, fear gripping me tightly as they assessed Eva's condition. Their calm efficiency was a stark contrast to the chaos and panic swirling within me.

I watched, feeling utterly helpless, as they gently lifted Eva onto a stretcher, her pain evident even in her unconscious state. Tears threatened to spill from my eyes as they wheeled her out of the apartment, the urgency in their movements a stark reminder of the severity of the situation.

Following closely behind, I climbed into the ambulance, my hands clenched tightly in my lap as we sped towards the hospital. The journey felt agonizingly long, each passing second filled with a suffocating sense of dread.

At the hospital, I stood by Eva's side as the medical team sprang into action, their skilled hands working tirelessly to care for her. My heart ached as I watched her lying there, so vulnerable and fragile, yet still so beautiful.

As Eva slowly regained consciousness, my heart clenched with worry and fear. I needed to know what had happened to her, who had caused her harm. "Eva, who did this to you?" I asked, my voice trembling with concern.

Eva's response hit me like a ton of bricks. "It was Jordan, she barged in and pushed me to the floor, and I hit my head so I was in pain and couldn't stop her," she explained weakly.

My breath caught in my throat as I processed her words. Anger surged through me, fierce and potent. How could Jordan do something so callous and violent? My mind raced with thoughts of retribution, of making Jordan pay for what she had done to Eva.

Despite my own reservations about Eva's actions on the field, I knew that what Jordan had done was inexcusable. It was one thing to play aggressively during a match, but it was another to resort to physical violence off the pitch.

As Eva recounted the events to the doctors, I seethed with anger, my fists clenched at my sides. I vowed to stand by Eva's side, to support her in any way I could as she recovered from this ordeal.

Hours later, when the doctors deemed Eva well enough to leave, I felt a sense of relief wash over me. But my anger towards Jordan remained unabated. Together, Eva and I would navigate the aftermath of this traumatic experience, drawing strength from each other as we sought justice for what had been done.

Eva's pov:
As we returned home from the hospital, I couldn't shake off the lingering discomfort and unease from the ordeal. Yet, being back in the familiar surroundings of our apartment provided a sense of solace and comfort. As I settled on the sofa beside Leah, I felt a wave of relief wash over me.

In an attempt to lighten the mood, I decided to post a picture of myself in the hospital on my Instagram story. Despite the cuts on my face, I couldn't help but find them intriguing, almost cool in a strange way. I wanted to show everyone that I was okay, that I could still smile despite the ordeal I had endured.