Cockroach Terminator: Part 2

Alyssa's POV:

Leo: "You blew it, Raph. You've gotta get your head together."

Raph: "I know. This stupid phobia's gonna end up getting the whole team killed. Listen, I'm--I'm sorry, Leo."

Donnie then appears on the Shellraiser's screens alongside a map.

Donnie: "Guys. Ok, here's a map of known Kraang facilities. And here's a map of the fault lines in New York City. Now, if the Kraang are gonna drill into the Earth's crust, then this is where they do it."

Leo: "All right, then, guys. We've got a little more time left before the Kraang start drilling."

Then, we hear a thump and whirring from beneath the van.

Raph: "What's that sound?"

Donnie: "I don't see anything outside. Uh-oh, he's back."

Raph: "What?! Where?! Where the heck is he? He's underneath the van! He's underneath the van!"

Raph grabs Donnie as the cockroach cuts the drive shaft.

Raph: "He cut the drive shaft?"

Leo: "How does he keep finding us?"

Donnie: "Hmm. Well, he could be using the homing signal I set up so Spy-Roach could find its way back to the van."

Leo & I: "There's a homing signal?!"

Mikey: "Dude, even I would've turned that off."

Mikey: "Excuse me, Mikey. I've been a little distracted. Maybe I can use the signal to tap into his camera to see what he's seeing."

Raph: "None of this makes sense. Why is he so mad at us?"

Donnie: "And...Got it."

Donnie pulls up a recurring video of Raph screaming when he tried to kill Spy-Roach earlier.

Raph: "Oh, crud."

Donnie: "I don't think he's mad at us. I think he's mad at you."

Mikey: "Wow, that stinks for someone who's afraid of roaches."

Raph: "Irony. Got it, thanks. So, are there any more surprises?"

To answer Raph's question, the cockroach uses its buzzsaw to cut a hole in the Shellraiser for him to enter.

Raph: "He has a saw?! The cockroach has a saw!"

I swoop in and cut off the buzzsaw as the appendage it was attached to writhes around and oozes black goo.

Me: "Not anymore."

Leo: "Donnie, the rest of us will keep the roach busy."

Raph: "We will?"

Leo: "Yes!-*to Donnie*-You've gotta fix the Shellraiser fast. Like, yesterday fast."

With that, we rush out of the Shellraiser, with Leo dragging Raph by his plastron while Donnie fixes the Shellraiser.

Leo: "Hey, Spy-Roach! Raph's out here! Come and get him!"

Raph: "Really? You're using me as bait?"

Leo: "Yep."

Once Spy-Roach crawls out from underneath the Shellraiser, we rush off and drag Raph along so the roach will follow and give Donnie more time. We then drop Raph in the middle of the road, and once he's in Spy-Roach's line of sight, we leap down and cover him with a trash can, which he quickly escapes before slamming us into the wall as Raph runs away, screaming and using whatever he can to block Spy Roach's path.