Mikey Gets Shellacne: Part 2/Slash & Destroy

Alyssa's POV:

Raph: "I can't believe that fleabag beat us. I want a rematch!"

Leo: "Easy, Raph. Focus on what's important. We need to get that centrifuge to cure Mikey."

Donnie walks out of his lab with a chart.

Donnie: "His zits are getting more unstable. If any of them get popped, they could cause a chain reaction. A la my zit-popping diagram here."

He shows us multiple drawings of how Mikey's condition will progress if we don't get the centrifuge.

Mikey: "What? So I pop either way?"

Donnie: "We just have to keep you safe. It's too dangerous to leave the lair."

Mikey: "But I never got to visit a wax museum, or learn Pig Latin, or open a mummy's tomb where the mummy comes alive, but he's so cool we form a hip-hop group and travel around the world together in a gold UFO. I wanna do that."

Raph carefully places a hand on Mikey's shoulder in reassurance.

Raph: "Right. Listen, Mikey, we're gonna get that centrifuge. We'll do whatever it takes to fix you."

Mikey: "Wow, Raph, thanks."

Leo: "Ok, Dogpound and Boxcar. Where could they be? The old city dump."

Raph: "Nah. They turned it into a retirement home."

Leo: "The abandoned nuclear plant?"

Me: "Now it's a nursery school."

Mikey: "What about Baxter's old lab?"

Raph: "Why would Dogpound capture Dexter and take him to his old lab? It makes no sense."

Mikey: "See? You guys never take me seriously!"

Leo: "Maybe they went to Bradford's dojo."

Donnie: "Possibility."

Mikey runs off, supposedly into his room. Hopefully, he'll be more open-minded after some time alone.

{Time skip}

A few minutes after our discussion, Raph went to Mikey's room to check on him, only to find he was gone. He told us, and we agreed that he must've run off to Stockman's old lab. We arrive in time to see Mikey being attacked by a mutant werewolf, so Raph tosses a sai and kicks him away from Mikey.

Mikey: "Oh, hey, guys."

Leo: "You're lucky we noticed you were gone in time, Mikey."

Raph: "Even luckier that I knew you'd come here."

Me: "Um, so what happened to Dogpound?

Mikey: "He got double mutated. Now I call him 'Rahzar'."

Rahzar roars as Leo & I attack him, only to be kicked to the opposite side of the room. Then, Raph & Donnie lunge forward through the air, but he grabs them and throws them over to Leo and me. Meanwhile, Mikey grabs the centrifuge before being attacked by Rahzar. Raph stands to help him when Fishface approaches us, and Baxter sicks his mousers on Leo, Donnie, and me.

Mikey: "Guys, I'm bursting at the seams. And Rahzar's gonna pop me!"

Mikey ducks as Rahzar sticks his claws into an electrical socket.