(6) A Thief, a Spy, and a Soldier

As the night draped its shadowy veil over the labyrinthine corridors of the Survey Corps hideout, a Thief, a Spy, and a Soldier found themselves gathered in the clandestine depths of the organization's makeshift tavern. The dimly lit chamber, hidden from prying eyes and eavesdropping ears, served as a sanctuary for the weary members—a place where laughter flowed as freely as the ale, and secrets were shared amidst the flickering candlelight.

Seated around a weathered wooden table, the trio found themselves engrossed in a spirited game of cards, their voices rising and falling in tandem with the ebb and flow of the game. Empty bottles adorned the tabletop like fallen soldiers, their contents a testament to the revelry that had unfolded in their wake.

The Thief, her cheeks flushed with the warmth of intoxication, leaned back in her chair with a carefree grin. "I'm telling you guys, I could eat a whole roast boar right now," she declared, her words slightly slurred as she gestured dramatically with her hands.

The Soldier, his eyes sparkling, raised his glass in a mock toast. "To Sasha, the queen of the hunt!" he proclaimed, a mischievous glint in his eyes. "May your stomach be as bottomless as your appetite."

The Spy, (also known as the Jester) joined in with a hearty laugh. "Here's to Sasha, the only person I know who can out-eat a Titan!" he exclaimed.

Laughter echoing through the tavern, they regaled each other with tales of past exploits and shared secrets long kept hidden in the depths of their hearts. With each sip of ale, their inhibitions faded away, replaced by a sense of freedom and that bound them together in an unbreakable bond. But as the night wore on and the alcohol flowed freely, their revelry began to take a reckless turn. Sasha, emboldened by the heady concoction of spirits, proposed a daring plan to steal Underboss Levi's prized boar statue as a souvenir of their unforgettable night. Jean, always up for a challenge, eagerly agreed, his competitive spirit driving him to embrace the madness of the moment. And Connie, loyal friend, found himself swept up in their antics, his laughter ringing out like a beacon of mischief in the dimly lit tavern.

Fueled by their audacious plan, sitting amidst the empty bottles and scattered cards, the Thief, Spy, and Soldier exchanged glances fraught with determination. They knew that their next move would be their riskiest yet—to steal the prized boar head statue from underboss Levi's office. It was a task that required not only skill and stealth but also the aid of someone who could navigate the treacherous waters of the mafia with ease.

"We can't do this alone, guys," Sasha declared, as she looked to her comrades for support. "We need to get help from the most untrusted, trusted person in the Survey Corps."

Jean furrowed his brow, his mind racing with possibilities. "But who?" he asked, his gaze flickering between Sasha and Connie in search of an answer.

Connie leaned back in his chair with a mischievous grin. "I know who she's talking about," he proclaimed.

With a shared nod of determination, Sasha, Jean, and Connie set out into the depths of the hideout, their footsteps echoing through the silent corridors as they made their way to the sleeping quarters. The air was thick with tension as they approached the door, their hearts pounding with anticipation. Knocking softly on the door, Sasha called out her name in a hushed voice, her breath catching in her throat as she awaited a response. Moments passed like an eternity before the door creaked open, revealing her standing before them with an exhausted expression.

"What are you guys doing here?" she asked, tired (and a little annoyed). "It's the middle of the night."

Connie took a step forward, his eyes pleading for understanding. "Nerd, we need your help," he explained, his voice tinged with urgency. "We're planning to steal underboss Levi's boar head statue from his office, and we can't do it alone."