Paradis: Lost and Found [author's note]

hello!

thank you all from the bottom of my heart for joining me on this incredible journey through the first volume of the "echoes of eden" trilogy, "shadows of paradis." your support, enthusiasm, and encouragement have been the driving force behind every chapter. it has been a labor of love, and I am immensely grateful for each and every one of you who has taken the time to read, comment, and share your thoughts.

as we conclude this first volume, i want to assure you that there are plenty of surprises in store. the adventure is far from over, and I can't wait to share what comes next. stick around because "paradis: lost and found" (PLF) is on the horizon, and it promises even more excitement, intrigue, and emotional moments.

𝄞

how was your experience with SOP? did you fall in love with the characters or maybe even with [Y/N]? or perhaps you found yourself hating certain characters along the way? i'm eagerly waiting to hear your thoughts and opinions in the comments. your feedback means the world to me, and it helps shape the story as we move forward.

thank you once again for your incredible support. let's continue this adventure together!

⸻ hugs,

𝓬ho𝓬o.