Interrupted

~~~

(Loki P.O.V.)

Waking up, I looked over to (y/n). She was facing me with her arm around my waist and the other under my neck. When we got back the night before, she was tired and looked like she had been crying recently. Wanda was right back at he crash site. 

She stirs awake, and her messy hair starts to cover her face. I laugh a little, and that seems to wake her up more. I brush the hair out of her face,

"Mmmm, creep." Her voice still slurred, she scoots closer to me and lays her head on my chest. I start brushing through her hair gently with my fingers. (y/n) notices and moves her head up to my neck, leaving open mouthed kisses along my collarbone. 

Before I can move down for my lips to meet hers, we hear a knock at the door.

"Rise and shine lovebirds, we know you're up!" Buckets voice could be heard from outside, and I groan, upset at the interruption.

"Can't we just tell them we're asleep?" I whisper.

"They'll just bust down the door and drag us out that way. You know how persistent they are." She yawns, and swings he legs of the side of the bed stretching. 

I notice that her and the girls have talked about a guys 'morning voice', and how it's lower, and more seductive, if I remember correctly. But hers, with the combination of the kisses. Nines.

She gets out of the bed, and opens the door to see Steve and Bucky standing there.

"You're training with us." Steve said before dragging her off, and Bucky coming in, simply to chuck a pillow at me and walk out saying,

"You too Horns!" Damned nicknames-

My thoughts were shoved to the side, as I got up, ready to meet the soldiers and (y/n) in the training room.

~~~

Steve and Bucky were sparring in the ring, while (y/n) and I were half-assing our warm-ups. She was too tired, and watching her talk distracted me. 

About ten minutes later, Steve proposed we switched since 'we didn't seem to be doing anything'. We both walked over to the ring. She wrapped her wrists and knuckles, I followed suit. I wasn't actually going to hurt her, but I could mess with her, a far better way to spend my morning.

When she started swinging, I blocked. When I swung, she blocked. We worked as if we knew each other's next moves. A perfect harmony weary violence. I managed to get myself pinned to the floor because I was laughing so hard at her tripping over herself, I shut my eyes.

Hooking my leg over hers, I took away her balance and rolled over her switching our positions. 

"Much better." I said in her ear. Her face grew hot and her cheeks went pink. She pushed me off of her, when she heard someone clearing their throat.

Steve and Bucky were standing there, disappointed looks painting their features.

"Get a room, fucking weirdos man." Steve said, and muttered the last part just so Bucky could hear.

"Language!" Bucky and (y/n) said in unison. 

I shook my head, and helped her up.

~~~

(Y/N P.O.V.)

Loki and I left the training room, so I decided to take a shower, wash the sweat and previous days tear off me.

"I'm gonna shower, let me know if you need anything." I said closing the bathroom door.

"(y/n)," I heard Loki call me. I open the door to see him.