End of an Era

~~~

Peaceful morning. Nope.

Peter burst into your door at five am

"So we did some math- stop screaming- So we did some math, and it turns out, the entire average human body sells for a little over half a mill."

"Who's we?" You scream.

"Oh yeah, this is Shuri." A girl walks into the room.

"Sup!" She yells, before turning back out to the hall.

"Why would you need that information Spiderboy?" Loki asked.

"Dunno', just figured it out." Peter shrugged and left the room.

"So he woke us up at five AM, to tell us that, for no apparent reason might I add, and introduce us to a friend." You facepalmed, and went back to sleep. Loki doing mostly the same, and falling back to sleep moments later.

~~~

Instead of scolding Peter or ignoring, you decided to just go with it and use it to your advantage.

"Hey Peter, do you know how to hot wire a car?" Peter and his friend Shuri's head perk up,

"Why? Do you?" Peter asked, confused.

"I'm a writer." You say, Peter and Shuri both make the same face of realization, and walked to you.

Peter handed you a piece of paper after scribbling on it for a second.

The paper read, 

Get under the wheel and take off the plastic cover on the wires. Find the red wires and strip them. Cross them, there should be only two. Find a single brown wire, and strip that too. Slightly touch the brown wire to the red wire intersection till the car starts. Once it does, disconnect the brown wire from the red.

"I'll be concerned later." You said, before walking off.

~~~

"Stark!" Tony looked up from his work.

"Why does Peter know this off the top of his head?" You placed the paper on the table next to him. Tony picked it up.

"The hell, he didn't tell which wires beyond color. I taught him better." He stormed out of the room, slamming the paper down to the table again.

You opening your mouth to argue, but quickly closed it. Too many questions, and at this point you didn't want the answer.

~~~

Wanda, Natasha, Clint, Vision, Loki, and you, were all sitting quietly on the couch playing Monopoly.

"I don't have any money..." You said to Loki, flirtatiously twirling your hair on your index finger.

"I know a way you can pay." Loki smirked and leaned over to you, kissing you.

"GUYS IT"S JUST MONOPOLY!" Clint shouted, while Nat took a photo, for 'research purpose' or 'blackmail', you didn't know. (please tell me you've seen this video, it's hilarious)

Peter, Mj, Ned, and Shuri walked in just as you and Loki broke apart, being kicked out of the game. 

"I just ended a five year relationship," Mj said, no emotion prevalent on her face.

"Oh my gosh are you okay?" Wanda said from her seat.

"I'm okay, it wasn't mine." MJ shrugged walking with her friends trailing behind her, leaving you and Loki snickering.