Moody

~~~

Everything was black. You drifted in and out of thought, flashes of your life running through your mind. 

Was this it?

Did Tony Stark really kill me? 

This can't be it?

Am I dead?

You felt like you were floating in a void. This was it

'Diet Mountain Dew' started blasting in your ears while you drifted in and out of consciousness.

"What the fuck?" You heard someone say. Looking up, there were different versions of... you. Laying on the floor in a random bedroom, sprawled across a brown carpet, doppelgangers, almost exact look alikes. Looking past the copies of you, there was a girl singing along, typing furiously at the computer, and periodically yelling at it. She took a sip out of an apple juice box, uncrossed her legs, and-

"Stupid writers block!" She smashed the keyboards again, and removed her glasses, polished them, and placed them back on. She continued typing, stopped, scratched her head, and continued. This went on for just a moment later before she turned her head slightly, and did a double take of the people on her floor.

"Oh shit." She said, once she looked at all of you.

"That wasn't actually supposed to happen..." She counted all of you and turned back to her computer then back to you, and repeated this a few more times before sighing.

"My apologies. I had an awful writer's block, and so my safest option was sending you hurtling through a black hole, letting it stew, and then telling you it was all because I couldn't think." She stood up, making her way to the middle of you.

"I'm Zoey, and I am sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused you." Zoey smiled, snapped her fingers, and you were unconscious again.

Floating through the same endless void, you saw other yous being sucked into separate tunnels, some behind, and some ahead, screaming bloody murder.

When you came to, you were back in the lab, but it was dark and there was one small light source on the other side of some glass.

"Did you hear that? Is something wrong with the-"Tony locked eyes with you, and started screaming.

"SHE'S BACK!" He raised his arms and sped out of the lab doors. Peter walked in behind you, also screaming but running to you on the floor and pulling you in for a hug.

"How long was I gone?!" You dazed from the travel and confused everything.

"Like a week!" Peter didn't let go of you until he heard the labs doors open again.

"(y/n)?" A weak sound, an almost silent plea, came from the door. Looking up, you saw Loki with red puffy eyes, ruffled hair, and a wrinkled white t-shirt. You knew exactly what he was feeling. When Loki had disappeared for four days you nearly went insane, so a whole week probably broke him.

"I'm here Loki." You stood up and made your way to him before he shimmered himself in green and you felt his arms around you instantly.

"Never do that again." You felt his body shaking lightly against you, and you felt tears running down your neck where he had buried his face.