Chapter 16: LIVING TOGETHER

Bright was deeply intrigued by Win's enthusiasm for the script of "Crazy is the Word." He couldn't stop wondering what the story was about that had captivated Win so much.

When Win returned from lunch, he saw that Bright had already started reading the script.

"Do you want me to grab another one?" Win asked.

"No, not right now. You can go to your class, and we can meet after college. We can go to your home, pick up your luggage, and you can move to my place," Bright said, still absorbed in the script.

"I don't want to go to class," Win declared, sitting down in front of Bright.

Bright looked up. "Why not?"

"I want to read the script with you," Win replied earnestly.

"Then you'll want to join the agency with me too," Bright said with a chuckle.

"Good idea. Why not?" Win responded happily.

Bright shook his head with a smile. "You always have such wild ideas."

"Honestly, I don't know what I want in life," Win admitted with a chuckle. "Maybe I'll find myself there."

"You own a multi-million dollar business. Your mom is struggling to manage it. Why don't you study and help her?" Bright asked, his eyes serious.

"You're right. I should help Mom," Win replied, a note of sadness in his voice. "But why don't I feel serious about it?"

"Because you get everything handed to you," Bright teased.

"True," Win admitted, "Mom's always provided for me. I've never had to earn a penny. Life's been pretty good to me."

"But now it's time to help her," Bright said, his tone more serious.

Win sighed. "Yeah, but that means I'd have to live away from you."

Bright smiled, reaching out to ruffle Win's hair. "I have a feeling I'll have to take care of you too, because you're not going to leave me and work," he chuckled.

Win laughed. "Would you?" he asked, half-joking.

Bright grinned. "Why did you like this script so much?" he asked, changing the topic.

"It's a love story about a genius. It has everything—angst, drama, comedy, and a beautiful love," Win explained, his eyes lighting up with enthusiasm.

"Okay, I'll give it a read," Bright said, nodding thoughtfully.

"Now go," Bright urged.

"Alright, I guess I should head to class," Win said reluctantly.

"Yeah, we'll meet in the evening," Bright insisted.

Win made a dramatic, drooping face, trying to look pitiful.

"Shoo," Bright said, gesturing for Win to leave.

Win sighed but nodded, reluctantly agreeing to go back to class. As he walked away, he turned back to look at Bright one more time, feeling a mixture of anticipation and contentment. Bright smiled knowing that Wins eyes were at him.

**************************************************************************************

It was already evening, and Win sat in his car, anxiously waiting for a message from Bright. He wanted to avoid any questions from his friends, so he decided to wait in his car. Restlessness gnawed at him—why hadn't Bright sent any message yet?

Lost in thought, Win heard a knock on his window. He lowered it to see Jacob from the football team.

"Why aren't you going home?" Jacob asked.