Chapter 26: STEP 3: SHARED DREAMS

After their wild night, Bright and Win finally hailed a taxi to take them home. Both were intoxicated, their bodies and minds buzzing with a mix of alcohol and something far more potent. Their fingers intertwined; their bodies close enough to feel each other's warmth despite the biting cold outside. Every touch, every glance was charged with an undeniable urge to devour each other.

When the taxi dropped them off, they walked hand in hand, unwilling to let go even for a moment. The anticipation was electric as Win fumbled with the keys, opening the door to their sanctuary. The second they stepped inside, the world outside ceased to exist.

This was the moment they had both been craving. Without a word, they began to ravage each other. Win pushed Bright against the wall, their lips crashing together in a frenzied kiss. Bright's hands were everywhere, his fingers feverishly unbuttoning Win's shirt. The sound of fabric tearing, and their heavy breaths filled the air. Win wasn't far behind; he shoved Bright onto the sofa, exposing his chest with only a tie hanging loosely around his neck. Bright's eyes, wild with intoxication, locked onto Win's. He grabbed the tie, pulling Win closer.

"Strip," Bright commanded, his voice low and husky.

Win smirked, retreating a few steps. Bright, now seated, watched with a mix of lust and amusement as Win began to move, slowly and seductively. Bright chuckled, never having seen this side of Win—seductive yet somehow still endearing.

Win's hand went to his belt, loosening it with a deliberate slowness before whipping it off. Bright laughed again; his eyes dark with desire.

Win approached, swaying his hips, placing one leg on Bright's thigh. With a sultry grin, he grabbed Bright's chin. "Hey, handsome man, would you like a lap dance?" he purred.

Bright grinned, "My pleasure."

Win moved onto Bright's lap, ready to start a slow, sensual dance. But just as he began, the lights in the living room flicked on.

They froze, clinging to each other in shock. As they pulled apart, they were met with the wide-eyed stares of Win's grandparents, standing right in front of them.

"Po, Gini, why are you here?" Win stammered, scrambling to find his discarded clothes.

Bright's heart pounded in his chest, his mind struggling to process the situation. "They're still alive?" was all he managed to blurt out.

"Shut up," Win hissed, slapping a hand over Bright's mouth.

"What are you both doing?" Grand Ma asked, her voice trembling.

"I think we've disturbed them," Grand Pa muttered, trying to suppress a grin.

"No, no, we can explain," Win said, his eyes darting to Bright, desperate for an excuse.

Bright, thinking quickly, stammered, "I-I'm an actor! We were just practicing a scene..."

"At 5 AM?" Grand Ma asked, clearly unconvinced. Grand Pa chuckled softly.

Win shot Bright a look of pure frustration. "No, he meant... we just got home drunk, and we thought we could try out the scene," he stammered, trying to salvage the situation.

Grand Ma, shaking her head, said, "Well, you shouldn't work in movies with scenes like these."

"Are you a fool? They're gay! They were making love, not robbing the place," Grandpa retorted, shaking his head in disbelief. "And here you are, dragging me out of bed because you thought there were thieves outside. All because you heard voices!"

Granny looked indignant. "Well, I did hear voices! And how was I supposed to know it was Win? He wasn't answering his phone. We called him so many times!"