Chapter 28: DATE FIF-SIX-TEEN

After the adrenaline rush of their skydiving adventure, Bright and Win felt an overwhelming sense of pride. The experience was something to be shared with the world, and Bright wasted no time in posting a picture of himself mid-dive on social media. The comments started pouring in almost immediately, bringing a satisfied smile to his face.

Win noticed the grin on Bright's face and asked, "What's got you smiling?"

Bright glanced up from his phone, still scrolling through the comments. "Just reading what the fans have to say," he replied, his voice tinged with amusement.

Win leaned over to peek at Bright's screen. "And what are they saying?" he inquired.

"Apparently, I'm sturdy, adventurous, smart, handsome—someone even said I'm like something God created," Bright said with a chuckle, clearly enjoying the praise.

Win chuckled along, shaking his head slightly. "Well, they're not wrong. But they don't know the half of it—you're also caring, a total softie, and ridiculously sentimental," he said, heading toward the bedroom.

"Where are you off to?" Bright called out from the sofa.

"I'm going to lie down for a bit," Win replied casually.

Bright's voice followed him down the hall. "Are we going out to celebrate New Year's Eve?"

There was no answer. Curious, Bright got up and made his way to the bedroom. He found Win in the middle of changing clothes.

"Do you want to go out tonight?" Bright asked again.

Win shook his head. "Nah, I'd rather stay in. It's going to be too crowded out there tonight."

"Alright then!" Bright said, a mischievous smile spreading across his face. "Let me cook you the most delicious dinner tonight."

Win laughed and flopped onto the bed. "I'm so giddy right now, I just need to sleep," he said, burying his face in the pillow.

"Rest up. I'll wake you when it's time," Bright replied, leaving the room with a plan already forming in his mind.

In the kitchen, Bright got to work, selecting ingredients and carefully preparing each dish. He was excited to surprise Win, knowing exactly what foods would make him smile. As he heard the sounds of Win waking up, Bright couldn't resist adding a bit of flair to the evening. He quickly stripped down, leaving only an apron on, and started garnishing the food.

When Win walked into the kitchen and caught sight of Bright's bare back and the apron's thin string barely covering his bum, he burst out laughing. Bright turned around, pretending not to understand what was so funny.

"Is there something amusing?" Bright asked, maintaining his composure.

Win couldn't stop laughing, his eyes crinkling with joy. "You're hilarious, you know that?"

"Dinner's ready," Bright announced with a grin, "and if you enjoy it enough, maybe you can have the chef for dessert too." He playfully showed off his thighs, making Win laugh even harder.

For Win, the whole scene was beyond amusing. His laughter was contagious, and Bright felt warmth swell in his chest, seeing how happy Win was.

"Why don't you join me in this naked dinner party?" Bright suggested, his tone light and teasing.

Win shook his head, still chuckling. "No, no, I'm good. I'll just watch you be all sexy and slutty."

Bright set the table, moving around the kitchen with exaggerated flair, his apron fluttering as he placed each dish. Win watched him, his laughter gradually turning into a contented smile.