078

When Yun Changsheng heard Qin Shuang say this, his eyes were surprised.

Today Yun Xingze gave him so much shock that he suspected that he was dreaming.

First, the person who liked Yun Xingze became the heir, then the queen went to the hospital to visit in person, and now the dean of the Mecha Research Institute...

Yun Changsheng opened the door cautiously, probed in, and watched the four or five people with extraordinary bearing surrounding the medical cabin, discussing countermeasures.

Eugene frowned and said earnestly: "I didn't cut the glands so badly before. Xingze pierced too deep, I'm afraid it will take a long time to heal."

Ming Xiao sighed for a long time: "It's a pity, I thought he could return to the research institute immediately..."

Yun Changsheng and Qin Shuang were both surprised

Yun Xingze actually entered the Mecha Research Institute!

"We have to find a way to make Xingze recover quickly," Jin Xuan looked at Yun Xingze, with distressed eyes, "I'm still waiting for him to officially become a member of the research institute."

Although Yun Xingze has a laboratory in the research institute, he is not regarded as a formal scientific researcher. Since learning that Yun Xingze has mastered the technology of the mental power amplifier, Jin Xuan has always wanted to give him a formal position.

Upon hearing this, Yun Changsheng and Qin Shuang reacted immediately.

It turns out that Yun Xingze is an intern who has just entered the research institute and has not yet become a regular student.

"I know the dean of the Institute of Biological Sciences and have already sent him a message," Cheng Yuan said at this time. "He promised me to help study the technique of gland recovery, and Xingze will definitely get better."

Upon hearing this, the two people outside the door felt that Cheng Yuan was a noble dean, and Xing Ze was also very capable.

Otherwise, how could the dean of the dignified Mecha Research Institute care about an intern so much?

Cheng Yuan and others have all noticed Yun Changsheng, they are more self-cultivating, but they are also indifferent to the parents.

Yun Changsheng nodded and walked into the door. Cheng Yuan said with a smile: "Hello Dean Cheng Yuan, I have always admired you. It is his honor to care about Xingze so much."

Cheng Yuan and others could see that Yun Changsheng didn't even know Yun Xingze's abilities, nor did he know what he meant to the research institute.

Such parents who don't care about their son and just want to marry him out, they look down upon him in their hearts.

"Having him is our luck."

After Cheng Yuan finished speaking, he turned his head and left contact information for the hospital and expressed his willingness to provide all help.

He was considered a legendary figure in the empire. Naturally, the hospital did not dare to neglect, and quickly promised that if Yun Xingze's condition improves, he will tell the research institute as soon as possible.

Cheng Yuan and others were relieved.

When they were about to leave, Yun Changsheng hurriedly followed and asked, "Dean Cheng, may I ask, what is Xingze's main responsibility in the research institute? Can he learn a lot?"

Yun Changsheng is very concerned about whether Yun Xingze can provide the Yun family with the secrets of the scientific research institute.

The people in the research institute are all smart people, and they have seen his intentions.