079

Some time ago, with the help of Yun Xingze, the Research Institute developed the first-generation mental power amplifier, which increased the amplification factor to about 1.5, but it has been stuck in this bottleneck since then.

And they discovered by accident that Yun Xingze had developed an amplifier with an amplification factor of 2.61 and inadvertently told everyone that this was actually a relatively "backward" technology.

Now, he is preparing to develop an amplifier with a coefficient of 4.1 or higher, which is like a fantasy for everyone in the research institute.

What's more, Yun Xingze will also invent a new type of mecha at the same time.

But shocked and shocked, no one doubted his ability.

"This is too unscientific." Ming Xiao looked at Yun Xingze's back with emotion, and said, "Everyone is a military school student, why can I only be an intern assistant?"

Ming Xiao is a top student of Noah Military Academy. He has made many achievements in mecha theory research. He published his thesis early in his freshman year and is already a leader in Noah Military Academy.

But compared with Yun Xingze, it is nothing short of a big deal.

"Mingxiao, you are already great," Jin Xuan patted Mingxiao on the shoulder and encouraged, "As long as you don't compare with Yun Xingze."

Others agreed. After all, Yun Xingze's level was indeed beyond their comprehension.

"However, I am really curious," Cheng Yuan frowned slightly, his eyes revealing confusion, "Where did Yun Xingze learn this knowledge?"

Everyone also felt puzzled for Cheng Yuan's question.

When Jin Xuan asked this question curiously, Yun Xingze's answer was: He is interested in mechas, so he has been secretly learning related knowledge since he was a child.

This answer made everyone admire Yun Xingze even more, thinking that he was a genius once in a hundred years.

In fact, these technologies were developed by Yun Xingze in his life.

He is just reproducing the original technology and trying to do better than the original.

In order to make Yun Xingze's research and development process smoother, Cheng Yuan assigned him the largest laboratory and said to him: "You can use all the resources in the research institute at will, including me, all researchers."

Cheng Yuan has read Yun Xingze's "scrap manuscripts" and knows the value of Yun Xingze.

With Cheng Yuan's help, Yun Xingze's R&D plan soon took shape.

When he was developing technology before, only Eugene was the only one to help. Now there is a group of people to help, so the efficiency is naturally different.

Although scientific researchers have access to the R&D process, most of the time they listen to Yun Xingze's instructions and don't understand much of the technical content.

Why should the inflection point be set in this step, and why should the bond be shortened in the next step...

Yun Xingze didn't explain to them, or even if he explained, they didn't understand.

For the new mecha and 4.1 times the amplifier, Yun Xingze does not intend to disclose the technology for the time being.

Because he wants to use these two things to complete his plan.

However, in order to thank Dean Cheng Yuan for his help, Yun Xingze decided to donate the mental power amplification technology with an amplification factor of 2.61 to the Research Institute.