087

Luo Wenchuan accompanied Yun Xingze to the Pulis Hospital for physical examination.

Since Yun Xingze cut his glands, all major hospitals in the empire have been trying to study countermeasures. There has been some progress, but it is still not optimistic.

After Yun Xingze's physical examination, the doctor said to him:

"At present, it seems that the impact of cutting the gland has dropped to a very low level. However, there are still some indicators in the body that fluctuate. It is recommended that you receive another treatment in the medical cabin, about a day or so..."

"But, tomorrow is the NCLM finals," Yun Xingze frowned, "Is there no other way?"

The doctor sighed and replied: "This is already the most effective way."

Luo Wenchuan stood aside, he looked at Yun Xingze and pondered.

After a while, Yun Xingze raised his eyes to look at Luo Wenchuan next to him, and asked softly: "Why... I won't be treated and I will go straight to the game?"

Luo Wenchuan was leaning against the wall, with a slender figure.

He frowned, his tone a bit tough: "No."

"But you also said that I haven't switched on the armor for a long time. This opportunity is very important to me." Yun Xingze continued, "Just let me play..."

Luo Wenchuan knew that Yun Xingze really cared about this game.

But compared to victory, Yun Xingze's health is more important to him.

He didn't allow Yun Xingze to take this risk.

Therefore, Luo Wenchuan asked the doctor: "If the treatment speed is accelerated, when will the fastest end?"

"This..." The doctor gave an embarrassed expression, thought about it for a while before answering, "Tomorrow afternoon."

After hearing the words, Luo Wenchuan pondered for a moment, and said to the doctor: "Take treatment as quickly as possible, and strive to get Xingze back to the stadium before 3 o'clock tomorrow afternoon."

Yun Xingze froze for a moment, then hesitated for a while and asked, "Isn't the game over in the afternoon?"

"The morning is the 3V3 team match and the singles match," Luo Wenchuan looked at Yun Xingze and explained patiently, "There is also a 6V6 positional offensive and defensive battle in the afternoon. This form of competition was added after the quarterfinals."

"I almost forgot about this." Yun Xingze opened his eyes slightly, with joy in his eyes, "That is to say...If I can rush back to the arena tomorrow afternoon, I will be able to participate in the 6V6 offensive and defensive battle?"

Yun Xingze had not been exposed to this form in previous matches. He had an accident after the group stage. Therefore, he was quite interested in the offense and defense of the 6V6 position.

Richard had also trained the offensive and defensive capabilities of school team members before, and Yun Xingze performed well and was very suitable for the position of commander.

Luo Wenchuan nodded and continued to say to the doctor: "But, you should not omit the treatment process in pursuit of speed. In that case..."

Before he finished speaking, Luo Wenchuan was stunned suddenly because he saw

In order to be able to return to the stadium in time, Yun Xingze had already voluntarily ran to the medical cabin in the ward and lay in hesitantly.

In the next second, Yun Xingze's voice came from the cabin: "Doctor, help me close the cabin door."