Chapter 33

Light Smut Warning

Melanie woke up on Valentine's Day incredibly sore. She's been pushing herself more in Lupins sessions which have done wonders to her physique but have left her muscles feeling tense. She lay in bed for a while until she heard a knock on the door. Lavender got up and opened it.

"Hey is Melanie in?" She heard Fred's voice from the corridor. Lavender nodded and opened the door more so he could walk in.

"I know I'm sorry I'm not ready yet." Melanie said and sat up in her bed.

"It's alright Love don't stress." He placed a kiss on her lips. "I just wanted to tell you that there has been a change of plans."

"Oh?"

"Don't worry about Hogsmeade, I have something better planned. But it's going to have to wait until after dinner is that okay?"

"Freddie, it's fine I don't really mind, we can just stay in bed all day for all I care."

"Now as tempting as that sounds. Trust me when I say that you deserve something special." He kissed her again reassuringly. "Be ready for 9."

"What should I wear?"

"Anything you want." He replied as he got up and made his way to the door.

"That doesn't help me!" She exclaimed as the door shut behind him. She sighed deeply and laid back down.

Lavender quickly emerged from the bathroom, "What do you think he's planning?!"

"Honestly I have no clue. With that boy you never know." Melanie rolled her eyes amusingly.

It was safe to say that the day dragged out significantly. Melanie spent most of it in the library with Hermione catching up on piles of homework. When it was time for dinner Melanie was surprised to find out that Fred and George were no where to be seen. It was highly unusual for them to miss out on dinner. Melanie went straight up to the boys dormitories and knocked on the twins door.

"Hey Mel. What can I help you with?" Asked George after he opened the door.

Melanie looked at him suspiciously, "why did you and Fred miss dinner?"

"Weren't hungry." He responded nonchalantly.

"You? You weren't hungry?" She asked.

"Had a big lunch." He shrugged but Melanie heard his stomach rumble quietly and she raised an eyebrow.

"Where's Fred?"

"I'm afraid I cannot disclose that information to you." He responded. "You'll find out soon enough, so if I were you I'd go start getting ready."

"What do I wear?"

George looked her up and down. "Jeans? And a nice top? I don't know Mel- whatever you wear my brother is certain to be drooling at the sight of you."

"I just don't want to wear something nice if I'm going to be crawling through one of your passageways." She shrugged. A small smile appeared on George's face.

"Don't worry. No crawling for you tonight."

"Please eat something." She said as she slowly started to turn around to leave.

"I will." He reassured her. "Have fun tonight."

Melanie went back to her room. She decided to go with some black flared leggings and a nice red top. She straightened her hair and put mascara on her eyelashes. Lavender and Parvati were sitting on her bed bursting with excitement. Soon they heard a knock on the door. Melanie rolled her eyes at them as she went and opened it. Fred was standing in the corridor looking somewhat nervous. He had blue jeans on and a casual green buttoned shirt.