58. You Never Loved The Thought Of Us

***Noah's POV***

                            ***Noah's POV***

The two weeks I got to be home, I mostly spent at Eve's apartment with Scarlett. Eve avoided me a lot, but I still thought me being there would take the pressure off of her and allow her some time to breathe and take time to herself. I made a few passes at her over a few days, trying so hard to get her to break and come back home, but she was stubborn and wasn't having it. She kept claiming we "both" deserved more out of a relationship, but I disagreed and knew deep down it was really her protecting herself from my absence in our marriage. I couldn't blame her, but I wasn't expecting this from her after all the tours and tribulations we've made it through before. It was starting to scare me that maybe she really didn't love me anymore.

During tour, when we weren't playing shows, we were crazy busy doing interviews and meet&greets back to back, but I still made the time to creep on Bryan Garris' story. Eve was never huge on social media or posting to her story so I knew I wouldn't get updates about her life that way. I was feeling petty one day and decided to make a brand new account under a weird username. Bryan had so many followers he wouldn't notice. A lot of his stories were musical things of course, but on occasion he would be out and about documenting his day and there was a couple times I spotted Eve in the background. It was torture I couldn't do anything about it. He never showed her face, but I would recognize her arm tattoos in the background or her delicate hands that I adored so much...

My mind wandered, thinking that maybe her hands that used to be all over me were now on Bryan and I wanted to vomit at the thought of it.
There were a few times where Bad Omens would go out for dinner or do after parties, and when everyone would drink, I would stay sober.

Unfortunately, it was hard to be the only one to see things clearly. On two separate occasions, Chandler had some liquid courage and tried to make a move on me, but I refused it. I wasn't surprised considering she also made a pass at Folio and Jolly.

Gross.

Sometimes, when I would see Bryan's story and knew that he was hanging out with my wife, and probably my daughter, I thought about giving into Chandler, to maybe try and ignore the hurt I was feeling. However, when I really gave it some thought I only truly wanted Eve and I knew that it wouldn't make me feel any better. I just powered through the long nights, my family in my mind to keep me going.

The next 91 days were excruciatingly slow. When I had last seen Eve in person, it was the night before I had to leave from my break and go back on tour. It was an emotional one.

Over the last three months, when Eve and I spoke it was always about Scarlett and it was killing me inside that she wouldn't acknowledge our problems. She was being so practical, so cold, like she barely knew me.

This just wasn't her.

I truly felt like jumping off a bridge at the thought of us spending the rest of our lives this way. She was clearly dedicated to detaching herself from me and I fucking hated it. I loved Eve more than life and she was tearing my heart to shreds.