67. One Look At Your Eyes & I Cave In

***NSFW***

                            ***NSFW***

The pregnancy was going great, other than me being really tired a lot. One night after a long day of spending time at home, Scarlett was already in bed and I had been finishing writing up a story in my office. It was an interview I had been working on, all about the reinvention of Bring Me The Horizon after Jordan Fish leaving the band and the release of their latest EP "NeX GEn". I only had one more day to submit it and I had been doing a lot of editing in between watching Scarlett.

Apparently I was so exhausted, I fell asleep, literally ontop of my laptop keyboard. Noah came home and woke me up, gently running his fingers through my hair.

"Evie." He whispered and leaned down to kiss my head.

"Hmm?" I asked and sat up straight. Noah stifled his laughter seeing a small imprint on the side of my face from the keyboard tiles.

"Awe, you're so tired babe." He gave me an empathetic look. "I'm so sorry I couldn't come home earlier to help out with Scar."

Noah had a long day of interviews and then he had to close his day with a two hour podcast.

"It's fine, hun. I know you're busy. If you're going to bed I'll meet you in there in a little bit. I'm just gonna finish up this part real quick." I yawned and went to turn back to the laptop. Noah put his hand on the back of the chair, stopping me from turning fully.

"Uhmmm how about no." He reached over and shut my laptop. "It's 1 o'clock in the morning. You're exhausted and it's late. Come to bed baby."

He leaned over the chair and kissed the sweet spots on my neck a few gentle times. I could feel the electricity between us growing, tingling throughout my body. As he kissed my skin, I was wondering if he actually wanted to sleep, or if he had other plans.

"Noah it's due tomorrow," I pleaded feeling his hot breath against me, "it'll only take a m-"

"Evie. No." He pulled away to stand up straight and raised his eyebrows at me, the same look he would give Scarlett when she was doing something she wasn't supposed to be. I tried to hold back a laugh, finding it cute and liking how strict he could be with me sometimes.

It turned me on.

"I've only seen you in passing all week, you know." Noah complained. Occasionally our schedules would clash especially when he was busy with band stuff all day.

"I know babe."

"I really miss you lately, and I was hoping to spend some time together tonight before we just go pass out." I melted at the desperation in his voice.  He pleaded with me with his eyes and I just caved in so easily. He took my hand and naturally I couldn't resist him.