Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Roman POV

Nothing surpasses a nice cup of coffee, hotter than hell, combined with the best sugar, and swirled with a golden spoon to balance the flavor. Nothing compares to having a traitor at the point of my shoes pleading. I'll admit that I don't generally do business in front of innocent Summer. Apparently, that innocence vanished at the compromise I discovered her in.

I intended to murder the boy, but I wasn't prepared to do so.

I used the fork to spear the scrambled eggs and bring them to my mouth. I sighed as I heard the boy strained groan.

"Please, Ma'am, I will never take another parcel again."

"Neval," I signaled to my guard. I know all of my guards and personnel. Advancing forward, the bigger man hardly said anything. "Why do you continuously bring problems to my home? Now, look at him; he's here, and I can't eat my eggs without hearing his miserable screams."

"I apologize, ma'am. I assumed you wanted to handle him immediately."

"I do." I murmured. "But not here; I would much sooner leave my meal."

"My apologies, Ma'am; I will know next time."

"I am sure you do. Next time, I'll make sure your tongue goes clear through your neck and deliver it to your family." I grinned. He nodded.

"Bring the knife and gun." I ordered. He nodded and went away. I moved the breakfast plate away.

"My favorite worker, Willy Boy." I smiled at the terrified boy. He was severely battered, with his eyes gauged out and his ears severed.

"How have you been, mmm?" When I inquired, he stared down to the floor. "I haven't seen you in how long? Please refresh my recollection."

"Six months." he said.

"It's been so long, huh? Why had you vanished for so long? I believed we had a particular connection."

"I stole from you."

I laughed aloud. I looked at the guards who were standing about.

"Do you see this? These are the balls that I want you, all to have. I want you to be this brazen in front of my face and tell me the truth. He admitted, He took from me."

Just in time to see Neval deliver the rifle and knife on a platter, I turned to face the child again.

"Beautiful, your fate arrives precisely on time, Willy boy."

"Please." He implored, clasping his hands together and placing them beneath his chin. "I'm sorry."

"Are you sorry for getting caught or what you did?"

"I'm so-sorry for stealing from you."

"Stealing. That's a poor term for what you really accomplished. How about traitor, mmm, Willy boy? You took my output and transferred it over to the Russian territory."

"I—I didn't know what I was doing."

"Well, Willy Boy, now you know what to do."

"Please, give me a chance."

"A chance?" If I do, when someone else messes up, I'll have to give them a chance."

"Please."

"Approached the table, Willy boy."

He takes faltering steps towards the table, blood dripping from his wound onto the tiles.

"You have two choices: give me two of your fingers or I will shoot you in the head." There's the plate; elect your decision."