Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Summer POV

"I—"

"Shh." She proceeded away, pausing just at my door and opened it. "Get inside." She snarled, demandingly.

I scurried inside my darkened room. She turned on the lamp. And went directly to the bathroom.

"Roman," I murmured.

"Shut the door, summer."

This was too far. I didn't want her to see my body because of what it was and what else I was keeping hidden. With her fingers and eyes about to caress every area of my body, I was afraid I may die. Just like my mother caved for her, I would as well.

"I'm sorry; I won't do it again."

Her deep laugh echoed across the space.

She shook her head and firmly tugged her shirt sleeves, revealing the tattoo sleeves on both arms. She was inundated with them, a new one every month, hundreds every year. However, she was ready to murder me for a single adorable rose tattoo. I positioned it right up against my inner thighs. She never noticed it and never glanced in that direction of my body.

I closed the door, but a part of me wished she would touch me. I enjoy her touch; I simply never have time to comprehend it. I was basically constantly on the run. She points to the bathroom with her hand and head. With the severity on her expression, I knew she wasn't joking.

I took a step nearer her, pondering with each step. I am grown. I am twenty-one; who is she to shower me?

"I don't want to." I pouted.

She hissed, which sent me racing past her and into the restroom. With that expression on her face, I couldn't stop her. She moved by me and opened the glass door to the shower. She switched it on and spent a minute checking for the appropriate temperature.

I could hear her grumblings. She was upset.

"I don't see why it upsets you that I was on my boyfriend's cock." It was not a statement, but an inquiry. What was her problem?

She hissed, and with the bathroom echoing, it seemed much louder.

"I'm going to find that boy and murder him." She spoke quietly, with her jaw tensed. I grinned in my head; she is attractive when she is angry and irritated. Do I engage in behaviors that irritate her? No, not all the time. She may be a little overbearing sometimes. A little possessive and compulsive. She wants me to dress and appear a specific way, and if it were up to her, she would have me spend the entire day next to her.

I despised it. I simply feel that with age comes Liberty, and I shouldn't be with her all the time.

"You are not going to find him because I won't tell you where he lives?" I snapped.

She gazed at me for an extended period of time. She nodded.

"I assumed you didn't know what I was capable of, little girl."

"I'm not a little girl."

She grabbed me. "You are my little girl. My little one. And I would be damned if I let some boy to damage what's..." She groaned, taking my shirt and tugging it off my shoulders. I gasped, clutching the garment that hangs just at my elbow.

"I can see his touch on you." She spat.

"It's my boyfriend; he is supposed to touch me."

She grasped my throat, and it felt like I was being kissed along my neck; it turned me on a bit too much.