𝟏𝟎. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐭𝐡

Joshua fell to the ground when Wonsik hit him hard with his shoulder, nearly sending him off the platform. His head was left hanging off the edge and Jeonghan worried that his friend was going to fall, but the deer stayed with his body on the platform, so he just let Wonsik help him to his feet.

He hadn't done a better job than his best friend, he could only contain the first hit and the second turned out like this.

The boys were worried because seeing Joshua, their calmest and kindest hyung, being attacked left a bad taste in everyone's mouths, especially Seokmin, who was frowning.

When Joshua came down, Wonsik called Junhui, who was nervous. Minghao gave a thumbs up; They both knew martial arts, they should be able to defend themselves well.

Jun stood in front of Wonsik and since there was already a pattern, he didn't take long to attack. The adult launched a kick towards Junhui's head, who ducked in time and dodged it, letting out a gasp.

Wonsik changed legs and threw another kick, this time managing to hit Junhui, but the boy did not fall, he only received the blow with his body, complaining of the pain. Wonwoo below clenched his jaw and Minghao was biting his nails.

Even more so when Wonsik threw a punch directly at his face, but Junhui put his hand out and stopped him, although the force of the hit did make him retreat. He was the first omega who did not fall.

"Very well, Moon, you know how to defend yourself although you lack more confidence in your posture, it's the only thing you have to work on," Wonsik told him, putting a hand on his shoulder, while one of the boys glared at him. "Next up is Kwon."

Jun came down, receiving some pats from the tiger, so he smiled a little cheerfully. At least he hadn't fallen even if he took a hit. But it was true, his problem was his lack of confidence in his abilities.

He stayed next to Wonwoo who looked at him discreetly, because he wanted to ask him if he was okay, but up there the confrontation quickly started and it didn't give him time.

Soonyoung parried the first two blows and took the third squarely, but it didn't throw it, so another alpha was left standing. He walked down with a victorious smile and Jihoon turned his face away from him when Soonyoung exchanged a look with him, taking his smile away.

It was Wonwoo's turn to go up, which he did with his always neutral gesture, going to the platform without stopping for a second, standing in front of Wonsik and getting into a defensive position. The jaguars were warriors by birth, there was no way that the black panther, and first-born son of the Jeon, had not been trained since childhood.

Wonsik threw the first punch and Wonwoo deflected it with his hand. The second punch did not even touch him because the boy dodged it with a movement of his waist, even daring to attack the adult with a hook that the soldier dodged without problem, but he seemed surprised.

"Hey Jeon, calm down." Wonsik raised his hands showing his palms, smiling, Wonwoo did not leave his defensive position, with his fists in front of his face and a sharp look. He would take a hit on Wonsik, for his friends.

"For Junhui"

"Okay, another thing I didn't tell you is that if you try to attack me successfully, that's enough, even if you don't hit me. Very good, Jeon for daring."

But Wonwoo didn't relax immediately, although he did so from his body, his glare remained the same.

"It is obvious that you are the son of jaguars."

After all, they were elite soldiers, most of them.

(N/A: I mean, I wouldn't get tired of telling you how wonderful jaguars are, they are beastly and incredible hunters, I would write them an ode)