𝟏𝟐. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐦

Everyone ran into the jungle, except the crow, which flew into the simulated niche.

The chimpanzee was clearly at home, swinging among the vines and climbing the trees with great ease.

The jaguar, which was the first to run away, did not lose sight of him, since the jungle was also his habitat.

The cheetah tried to run as fast as possible, but when he went out into the jungle, someone ran into him and he looked, seeing the wolf that had collided with him.

"Don't get in the way, Kim!" He hissed and the wolf growled at him.

"You were the one who got in the way, Xu!"

"Stop fighting and move, we don't have much time!" said the lynx, passing by and climbing a tree with ease.

The tiger also ran, but he preferred to do so on the ground.

"Ah, damn, how am I supposed to move in this place?" The horse was having trouble trotting there and the deer also seemed conflicted, skipping between fallen trees and avoiding vegetation.

It wasn't their biome; The bear also moved with difficulty.

"Tell me, I can't run freely." The cheetah lamented.

"Still, we have to act as a team," said the coyote, also running past them.

The lion, from the savannah, was not used to moving in a place with so much vegetation and the hare hopping as best he could between the bushes.

"Stop complaining and do what you can, Jun is in danger," the crow cawed, flying to look for the chimpanzee who had gotten lost in the thick jungle. Only the jaguar followed him closely, without taking his eyes off him, running easily without letting anything stop him.

He was in his habitat and the chimpanzee could very well be his prey if he wanted, so the born hunter ran around watching the ape jump between the trees without letting go of the antidote.

The cheetah stopped hissing at the wolf and decided to run as best he could, because his best friend was in danger, so he moved at a controlled speed, because he couldn't run freely like in the savannah; There no one could escape from him.

The chimpanzee did not stop, although he did not know that he had the jaguar following him closely and the crow, which had no impediment to movement, also tried to follow him.

The lynx jumped between the trees, moving agilely, although the weather was the complete opposite of what he was used to in his biome.

Another one that moved easily was the tiger, since he was in his territory too.

"Ah, it's useless, I can't move," said the horse, raising his legs and hitting the ground, frustrated.

The deer approached him, raising his head towards the big equine.

"Let's take care of Jun, we leave him alone and we don't know what condition he's in, besides, we can't do much in a biome like this," he said, and the horse lowered his head towards him, surprising the elegant deer.

"You're right, we can't do much," he said, seeing the deer turn his head away with the horse's proximity. The difference in sizes was obvious, the long, elegant neck of the deer and the thick, strong neck of the horse, apart from their height.

They both trotted back to where the unconscious snow leopard was to take care of him and not leave him alone, because their biome was very different from the jungle and they couldn't move well there.

They were supposed to act as a team, but they were all going individually. The bear called to them, but no one paid attention, and he also had difficulty in that biome to care about anything else.