Chapter 8 - Sleepover

ANASTASIA

Today is Friday, school is finally over, me and Julian presented our graph and we got an A+.

Natalia invited me over a sleepover at her house, I agreed and also asked my parents for permission they said yes.

"Girl did you know, me and Abigail got a C minus on our math project?" Says Natalia, who was beside me at the back seat of her mother's car, driving me to their house.

I turn my head to see her,"What? That's impossible, what could you have possibly done to deserve that kind of mark?" I asked, my brows were furrowed in confusion.

"Um...we kinda stole someone's idea," she replied, shrugging her shoulders and looking out the window. "Well...that's logical," I replied, "I meant the teacher giving y'all a C minus." I added, smiling and shaking my head. Natalia's always been a trouble maker, but I've always been at her side, covering up for her troubles.

"You know what's logical? The way Julian looks at you!" She says and I snap my head towards her, giving her a face. "What? No, you're being delusional right now." I replied, cracking my knuckles. "No girl! Like seriously, the way he looks at you, at lunch and during classes, for example... And while you were presenting earlier!" She says, I shake my head.

"That's not how it is, we're just friends." I replied, shrugging my shoulders. "Well girl, I've been there before." She replied, winking her eyes at me and I chuckled, looking out the window.

Natalia and her on-and-off boyfriend, Martinez, have been in an on-and-off relationship since Junior Highschool.

She's always chattering about Martinez, how he's a jerk then the second thing, they're together again.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Hi, Mr. Sanchez," I greeted Natalia's dad as we passed by him, who was sitting at the dinner table as me and Natalia strode upstairs. "Hi, dad." Says Natalia beside me and we reach the top of the stairs, and go straight to Lia's bedroom.

I close the door as me and Lia enter her room, she had a huge house. Also a huge bedroom, I go here for at least 2-3 times a month. I watch as she flops on her bed, I drop my bag on the floor and flops beside her.

"What should we do first? Watch movies...bake, do a make over, prank people, make a blog..." She suggested, turning her head to look at me.

"I think we should watch a movie first." I replied, turning my head towards her too.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
After watching 'The Notebook', we settled for another movie. 'Culpa Mia'. Which Natalia really recommends.
_________________________________________________