Epilogue

JULIAN

It's been 129 days since I met the love of my love. Isn't it crazy? It's already been a year, and yes, it's January. January 2, to be exact. Me and Ana have only grown closer each days we spent together. It's not hard loving her, everything about her is so lovingly.

I learned a lot about her, spending time with her is my rest. I found out that her name is a Greek name, meaning 'resurrection', Anastasia. I wanted to ask if her past parents were greek, but that would be stupid of me. We're having a great time, to be honest.

"Hey," She said, breaking me away from my thoughts. We were currently having a picnic date at the beach, yeah, our favorite spot. "Hey." I responded, looking at her. She recently cut her hair short at the length of her shoulders. And to be honest, it suits her well.

"You've been zoning out often, are you okay?" She asked with concerns written in her eyes. "More than okay, darling. I'm just thinking." I responded, a small smile plastered on my face.

"Thinking about what?" she asked, taking a large bite of her sandwich that I made. "About you." I responded, placing a hand on her thigh. "But I'm here?" She says, raising both of her brows. "Yes you are, darling." I responded, taking my hand off of her. "Are you thinking of me naked?" She surprises me by asking. I laughed and shook my head. "No, darling. I've seen it already, didn't I?" She chuckled at my response and I watched as her cheeks turned red.

"You look so red," I teased her, poking her waist and she slapped my hand as she finished eating her sandwich. "I don't blush." She lied, shrugging her shoulders. "You sure, darling?" I asked her, smiling devilishly. "One hundred percent, it's probably the heat." She suggested, licking her lips.

"The heat, huh?" I said pushing her gently on the picnic blanket we're laying on and pinning her to the ground with both of her hands on top of her, being held by me. You can practically say I'm on top of her.

"What are you doing?" She asked, chuckling. "Well, what do you think I'm doing, hmm?" I asked her back, not moving an inch. "I dunno, why don't you tell me?" She retorts, raising both of her brows.

Slowly, I released both of her hands and started attacking her with tickles. She laughed loudly, squirming left to right, trying to get me off her. But I wasn't going to go easy on her. "I'll let you go if you tell me the name of my first dog." I said, grinning at her like the huge idiot I am. "I don't know!" She managed to get out. "False, I don't have a dog." I said, finally letting her go, falling beside her. She placed a hand on her stomach and tried to catch her breath.

"I hate you," she says, slapping my arm. "No you don't, darling." I responded, pulling her in my arms and laying her head on my chest. "You love me." I said, running my fingers through her hair. "Kinda." She said, leaning to me. "Kinda? So you don't feel the same? Because I kinda love you a lot." I murmured, pressing a kiss in the top of her head. "Really?" She asked for confirmation, turning her head up to me. "Really." I confirmed and snaked my hand on her waist. "Well, I kinda love you a lot too, who knows? Maybe even more." She murmured, a small smile crept her face.

"That's impossible, I love you more." I said, squeezing her waist. "No, I love you forevermore." She said and I chuckled.

"What's so funny?" She queried me, raising both of her brows. "You just added the word 'forever' in more."

"Okay?..." She said, her brows furrowing. "Okay." I said, pulling her off of my chest and placing her gently back to the picnic blanket.

Her eyes never leaving mine as I leaned in and pressed my lips on hers. Her hands finding their way on my hair, she tugs on it slightly, encouraging me for more.

So I did. I pushed my tongue on her lips, asking for entrance, she opened them and my tongue started exploring her mouth, mostly dancing with hers.

After a while, she pulled away to catch her breath. I smiled at her, and she smiled back. That familiar dimple never failing to make me smile even more, if that was even possible because I was smiling too much that my cheeks hurt.

"I love you," she murmured, her eyes captured in mine. "I love you even more." I replied, tucking her hair behind her ear.

THE END
_________________________________________________
Hiiiii!!!!! You made it so far! Thank you so much for reading this story, know that I love you so much and appreciate you. I hope this story was nice and enjoyable, Anastasia and Julian🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻
UGHH I JUST LOVE THEM! Know that this is my first ever wattpad story so it's not really that good, but I tried my best in writing it and making the character seem beautifully written, but more is coming, so stay tuned!

June 8, 2024. 10:18 PM

I LOVE YOU AND THANK YOU!!!!