needy

Paige

Paige

Of course I wasn't mad at her, and of course, I didn't think that she gave out her number too much. She had only given it to one person for god's sake. But I was so jealous, what does Leilani have that I don't? It's not like I didn't give her signs, I had hinted at her so much. Especially during media day, I was practically admitting how much I liked her even though I knew it was bad.

It's like I had this burning fire In my stomach which gave me the urge to tell her that I was into her. Even knowing that would never end well. This isn't fair, none of this is fair. She makes me fall for her harder than anyone else, doesn't like me back, is into somebody else and even on the off chance that she does like me back, we can never be together because of the team. Deep down I knew that Leilani wasn't the problem, but I wasn't ready to admit that she beat me to it. I also wasn't ready to admit the hard truth that Camille wasn't wrong at all when we were fighting, I was being rude and petty and I did make comments that I severely regret now.

But watching as I practically lost any chance I had with her to Leilani ripped me apart, her smile as she told me that they were flirting and texting made my heart hurt. It's like a constant ache in my chest that won't go away. Every time I think about her with someone else, it feels like a punch to the gut. I had never met anyone who made me feel the way Camille did, she understood me on a different level, we had practically lived the same lives. From our injury to our careers, I felt like we shared a soul. But now, it's like I'm standing on the sidelines watching as the thoughts that she couldn't possibly be into me fade away as Leilani sweeps her off her feet. It hurts like hell and I don't know why it hurts this much. 

I heard a knock on the door which caused me to turn my head, I was sitting in Azzi and Nika's room while attempting to do my assignments but I was too clouded by my thoughts. 

"P, can I come in?" I heard Azzi say as she entered the room.

"yeah it's your room Azzi" I replied, not rudely but with a monotone. 

"P" she said whist giving me an eyebrow.

"What?" I mocked.

"Your not going to come to my room and give me a tone" her voice wasn't rude, she was putting me in my place, and rightfully so to be fair.

I didn't say anything in return, I just stopped and stared at her.

"I know what this is about" she said calmly as she took a seat on the end of the bed where I was sitting.

"Azzi you couldn't possibly-" I said with a tone before she cut me off.

"Camille and Leilani" She said as she looked right into my eyes, trying to get my attention. 

I didn't say anything, I just looked down at my thumbs. My frowned expression spoke for itself as Azzi tried to get me to look at her.

"Your mad because you were too slow to recognise that she was practically involve with you and now she's into somebody else" Our eyes made a deep contact as I started my rebuttal.