bodies

Camille 

Camille 

We officially only had one more evening of being on campus before the summer break, over this past week I've just been chilling and going to classes. I liked how simple and low-key everything has been, it's definitely a switch-up from how the season was earlier. Paige and I were finally dating, the only thing is that summer is here now, and I don't know when we will see each other before our summer workouts. This year we are doing a basketball tour through Croatia and Italy, which takes place right after summer workouts so we don't have a huge break between the end of summer and the start of the season.  Which was fine since it was very exciting to go to Europe on a basketball tour, I was also super excited to meet Nika's family. I've already met her sister Hana since she moved to Manhattan for basketball and she visited us over the Christmas break when Nika was spending Christmas with us. But I was excited to meet the rest of her family especially since she was ...dating my brother, yuck.

But yeah, I just didn't know when we would see each other since she would be visiting family in Montana and Minnesota and I would probably be spending time with my family in San Francisco so we would be quite far apart over the summer.

I'm sure it will be fine though, I mean we can call and FaceTime right? Anwayss.

Aaliyah and Aubrey were over at our dorm for the night since theirs was already packed up so we decided that they would stay in the lounge and we would all give each other lifts to the airport in the morning, Plus most of our stuff was going into storage before we got new dorms for our senior year so it was just easier this way. I almost couldn't fathom that we would be going into our senior year and our senior season. Although we did technically have an extra COVID year so we could stay if we wanted to. But I hadn't made a decision yet, in fact, the thought hadn't even crossed my mind if I wanted to stay an extra year.

"Packing is such a bitch" Aaliyah said who was sprawled across our coach with a blanket along with Aubrey, it was nice having everyone packed into our dorm. It helps that Aubrey and Lili are funny as well. 

"I know right, I'm excited about senior dorms though" I replied.

" true that, and they are all super close together" Aubrey added.

"Yo I'm so excited for the freshmen this season I met this girl KK the other day when she came for a visit and she is so funnyyy" Azzi laughed as she took a seat on the couch next to Nika.

Paige and I were standing in the kitchen getting water.

"Yeah for sure, I met Ashlynn a couple of weeks ago and she's super cute. She's like a little puppy" I said. 

"Someone pull up their Insta's" I heard Nika say which made me laugh. 

"Alright, what does everybody want for dinner? Paige is doing a run for Gas for tomorrow morning so we can just get takeout since we have no food in the kitchen" I stated to the girls who were still sitting on the couches. Paige was stood closely behind me, the two of us not leaving the kitchen.