Chapter 15

JIMIN'S POV

I took a deep breath, allowing the cool air from outside to enter and rejuvenate my body. I've been sitting in an exam hall for three hours straight as I wrote the exam that I've been studying for weeks now. I'm confident in myself. The exam was too easy so I have a feeling that I definitely aced it. This is just so nice, only one more exam to go and then it's recess. I wanna have the most fun during my holidays, get drunk, get fucked... you know, the life of a true university sophomore.

I stood outside the exam hall, waiting for Taehyung to come. He was writing as well in another hall, but he had promised he'd come and get me when he is done. It didn't take long. I must have waited for 10 more minutes, and then I saw him walking tall, coming towards my direction. He had a smile on his face, and I'm guessing his exam went well just like mine.

"Taehyungie." I said, meeting him halfway to give him a hug. He returned the warm hug, even spinning me around a little, making me giggle like a baby.

"Hey Jiminie... how was your exam?" He asked as we let go of each other.

"Nailed it... you?" I asked back.

"It wasn't difficult, so I'm sure I did a good job. Let's go get a drink to celebrate." He said, already pushing me gently on my shoulders as we walked out.

"I can't wait for recess, I'm so tired of attending classes. I need a break." I complained, and Taehyung just laughed at me.

"It's not like you do anything fun during recess. All you do is stay at home and watch movies all the time."

"That's fun for me. But okay, we'll do something interesting this time." I told him, and he happily nodded. I just know he's gonna be taking me to every club in town, Tae knows fun.. and fun knows Tae. I looked at him as we walked, and a certain mark on his neck caught my attention.

"Eew Tae, you and Hobi don't have to let the world know that you're doing the nasty." I said, shaking my head with a disgusted face.

"What do you mean?" He asked clearly, confused by my words.

"You and Hobi don't have to show us that you have sex."

"Min... Hobi and I haven't had sex in weeks, so what are you talking about?" He asked, still looking very confused. Wow... he's making me look dumb.

"I'm talking about the hickey you Dumbo. Don't lie to me, I can see y'all were doing it." I said, touching the hickey on the side of his neck. Taehyung touched his neck as he was a bit shocked. He then reached for his backpack and took out a little mirror that he has, he stole it from me, by the way. He then turned to the side and looked at his hickey, I saw his eyes widening in shock... he looks too shocked for a person who always has sex and gets hickeys from time to time.

"Aish, why did he... no, no, no, no." Taehyung said in a panicked voice, rubbing the hickey as if it would fade away or disappear.

"Okay, stop with the drama. It's just a hickey." I said, rolling my eyes.

"No, Min... how am I going to explain it to Ho... my mom. My mom is home, and if she sees my hickey then she'll definitely scold me and tell me to break up with him. You know how she gets." He said in a panicked voice. That has never bothered him before, so what's the deal now?

"Oh... just try to hide it from her then. It's gonna fade out soon." I told him. He just nodded, and we continued walking, but I could still see just how stressed he was. I don't know why I feel like this, but I swear there's something going on that he's hiding from me. He's not the normal Tae that I know. He hasn't been for weeks. Sometimes, he'd call me and say if Hobi calls, I should say he's with me even if he's not... where was he going during those times? I just don't want to question him with the hopes that he'll find it in his heart to tell me. I mean... we are best friends after all.