Chapter 37 - M

3RD PERSON POV

The door creaked open, revealing a figure silhouetted against the warm light spilling from the outside bulbs. As he stepped inside, the tension in his shoulders visibly eased, his breath finally releasing the stress of the day. Jungkook looks at the smaller, making his way in their room, a soft smile playing on his lips, but he quickly hides it by ignoring Jimin's presence. Jimin sighs and drops his shopping bags on the floor. His shoulders slouched as he dragged his feet towards the bed where Jungkook laid.

Jungkook's brows furrowed slightly as he voiced his frustration, his tone tinged with a hint of anger.

"You've been gone the whole day." He remarked, his words laced with a mix of concern and irritation.

The smaller could sense the tension in the air, the weight of his words hanging between them, adding a layer of complexity to their reunion. He eyes Jungkook, wondering if he is really mad or just trying to rile up the smaller. Instead of laying on the bed, Jimin cuddles up to Jungkook, wrapping his arms around the taller's defined torso.

"I wasn't gone the whole day, besides... I was just out with Nayeon." The smaller states.

"I know, but I worry about you." Jungkook says, not even bothering to look at Jimin. The smaller looks up at his man and chuckles, suddenly remembering earlier's events.

"Pshhh... worry? You pulled your tiny dick out of my ass just to talk to a friend. A friend who doesn't even acknowledge me. And I was supposed to wait for you to come and back finish what we started? Well, I'm sorry for going almost the whole day, but you had it coming." The smaller stubbornly says, pucking his lips in a pout.

"T-tiny dick? You brat. That tiny dick makes you scream like an insane person." Jungkook says. In just a matter of seconds, Jimin's cheeks blush red from the thoughts of Jungkook and him doing the nasty. Of course, Jungkook is not tiny. He's anything but tiny.

"Whatever... I'm going to take a shower. It's been a long, hot day." Jimin says, getting off bed. He strips off his clothes right in front of Jungkook, allowing the taller to perv and lust over his body. Jungkook watches silently as Jimin's clothing drops, one piece after another. That beautiful, soft, and glowy skin comes to Jungkook's view. He stares at the perfect, smooth skin with the desire to mark it all over. His eyes travel down Jimin's plump ass cheeks that are separated by a dusty pink thong. He wets his lips with his tongue, wanting to devour that beauty like a carnivore.

Jimin feels the gaze burning his skin. He's being slow on purpose, knowing that Jungkook is suffering behind him. He bends down, arching his back, mimicking the act of picking up his clothes, but he does it so seductively. He feels satisfied upon hearing Jungkook's lustful groan, so he smiles and walks away to the bathroom.

After a long while, the running water finally stops, and Jimin emerges from the water. He wipes his body clean and walks back into the room. To his surprise, Jungkook is still sitting on the bed, in the same position. He has his phone on his hand, but his eyes are focused on Jimin, who just walked in with a towel wrapped around his body.

The captivating and amazing floral scent of Jimin's soap fills the room. Jungkook takes a deep breath in, closing his eyes. He feels intoxicated by the scent. He opens his eyes and looks at Jimin yet again. The smaller just hums softly, applying yet another floral scented lotion on his body. Jungkook can't seem to take the torture. He stands up, tossing his phone somewhere on the bed. He reaches behind Jimin and wraps his arms on the petite waist, inhaling his neck and taking in more of the captivating scent.

The smaller tenses up at the action but acts as though it doesn't bother him. He continuously hums and applies lotion gently on his body. Jungkook leaves soft and wet kisses, trailing them from the smaller's neck to his shoulders.