018

Nightmare part 2

    At this moment no could come close to Ji Hui as the giant beast threatened them if they even took a step toward them. Kim Dokja had never seen Ji Hui like this even in the novel. Ji hui had been described as an unemotional and uninterested person but never had he been like this.

Even Gilyoung seemed shaken up by the sight along with his vision and held tightly onto him.

But no one had time to worry as the scenarios wouldn't wait for them.

[ You have met the conditions to clear the sub scenario! ]

[ You have earned 300 coin's. ]

Monsters appeared as soon as the message showed up. There were masses of liquid, almost like an slugs, it was the specters.

Ji Hui tried to calm himself as he felt the presence of new Monsters but he just couldn't. No one knew the amount of disgust and fear his uncle had instilled in him that day.

He couldn't get his uncle's sick smile put of his head as he said that he will always love him with blood of his father om his hands.

But he had to snap himself out of it, though easier said than done.

Ji Hui knew he was in no condition to fight so he decided to use his authorities to deal with the Monsters while he had moved onto pancakes back.

He couldn't deny he was also upset at the sight those things showed him.

Kim Dokja and the rest were fighting the specters as two large serpants showed themselves wrapping around them until they had exploded and died.

The battle didn't even last long.

'this is..'

Kim Dokja recognized Ji Hui's abilities and seeing as he'd be able to use them that meant the small boy managed to calm himself to some extent.

That thought relived him somewhat.

The battle wasn't difficult as the specters weren't that strong on their own in the first place, it was the welcome prison that was the problem.

The slimy specters were destroyed in almost no time at all.

[ Specter's stone. ]

Ji Hui had went back to the group while Kim dokja was removing these stones from the piles of flesh, Ji hui had sent the serpants back to the abyss as well.

"Hui-ssi, are you okay?" Yoo sangah had been worried since she saw how out of it Ji Hui had been when they had managed to wake him up.

She wondered what sort of trauma someone as young as him could have to cause him to be like this but it wasn't her place to ask.

"I'm okay." Ji Hui assured her, he didn't want to talk about it.

"I'm glad."

Yoo sangah didn't keep the topic going as they continued walking throught the tunnel. Ji Hui was still a bit shaken up but he had calm down a lot more.

A light could be seen getting closer the more they made their way towards it but a voice also came as a suprise.

"who are you? Don't you know that this area is out hunting ground?" In faint light of the entrance, a teenage girl stood holding a long sword. She had a uniform on which further confirmed her age.

"Ah, this girl...!" Yoo sangah recognized her, most did besides Ji Hui.

It was Lee Jihye, the only survivor of Daepong Girl's High School.

"....Did you guys be the specters?"

"How did you....only master can catch them?"

[ Main Scenario #2 — Meeting has ended. ]

[ The compensation will be settled. ]

Lee Jihye had glanced over them all and then started walking forward not checking if they were following or not.

"Follow me, I'll take you to the station."

[ You have entered Chungmuro. ]

[ The third scenario is currently in progress. ]

[ #GIR‐8761 channel is active. ]

[ #BIR-3642 channel is active. ]

Some middle-aged drunk people saw them and began waving their hands as if he knew them.

"Oh, little samurai. you brought new people?"

"Yes."

"Are you drunk again?"

"Hahaha, what is there to do besides drink when the world has become like this?"

"but did your friends come through the tunnel? How great....won't they have a lot of coins?"

One of the middle-aged man looked at yoo sangah. "Young lady over here, what is your name? would you like to rent a room for cheap?"

"Room?"

"hahaha,, you don't know the system here yet? This place—" Lee Jihye cut off the middle-aged man words.

"Ajussy, don't try to trick the newcomers."

"Uhuh, they must know anyway. This is what everyone is doing to live..."

"If you don't want to be injured, get lost." The middle-aged man paled at her words.

"This...young children had already learned something bad to eat."

"Hey, kang-ssi. Stop it." Another man tried to warn him knowing Lee Jihye wasn't well mannered.

Ji Hui at this moment just wanted to rest. He was mentally tired.

The middle-aged people turned away. They dissappeared into transmit line 4 and Lee Jihye put her sword away.

"I've brought you here so take care from now on. I'm not a baby sitter." Lee Jihye left with those words.

A short chapter. next chapter will be a suprise for yall🥳🥳