022

— Yoo Jonghyuk

    Ji hui didn't expect to see the young man he had met at the park that day. He remembered that he had went home to grab his mother but by the time he had come back the young man was gone.

his mother had been confused as to why he had brought her but brushed it off.

Ji Hui was confused at first but the  eventually forgot about it—Well until the man kept showing and eventually they became acquainted.

Ji Hui had never gotten his name because each time he'd forget about it and focused on the snacks the man brought.

But one day he stopping showing up.

Ji Hui didn't have time to wonder why as the suiation with his uncle happened so it was eventually forgotten but he never expected to see him here.

And it was the Yoo Jonghyuk everyone was talking about.

Ji Hui's thought process was cut as he felt a gentle hand holding his shoulder and the enlarged face of Yoo Jonghyuk appeared in front of him.

Yoo Jonghyuk stared at the young boy in front of him as he tried to assure himself that he was real and it wasn't his imagination again. "Hui? it's you right?"

"Hyung, why are you here? And your names Yoo Jonghyuk?" Ji Hui replied with a questions of his own.

Yoo Jonghyuk confirmed that this was really Ji Hui standing in front of him and couldn't help but be a bit protective.

Only Yoo Jonghyuk knew how he felt when he went to search for the little boy but found that he was gone as if he'd never existed.

Kim Dokja along with the rest of the group could only watch this from the side. Kim Dokja had question mark rising from his head at this moment.

'Ji Hui knew Yoo Jonghyuk?'

This was never in the novel.

But Kim Dokja had no say in this.

Gong Pildu was just as suprised as Kim Dokja because not even a moment ago he was threatening that boy.

He was screwed.

Kim Dokja wanted to let them talk a bit more but at this moment something else was more important so he had to interrupt their reunion.

"I'd love to let you guys speak but these people behind me don't believe we are companions, so can you convince them for me?"

Yoo Jonghyuk looked a bit displeased to be interrupted but Kim Dokja always had thick skin.

"Kim Dok–"

"Oh, and you have to let me use the bathroom." Yoo Jonghyuk wanted to kill him now.
...

After the group had been let inside the bathrooms Kim dokja was now standing in front of a stone cold face Yoo Jonghyuk who went back his normal expression after he calmed his emotions a bit longer.

Though they were still in turmoil as he stared at Ji Hui who sat on the ground with Pancake looking at the blue screens in front of him.

" Phew. Good companions always look out for eachother. Right?" Kim Dokja said with his signature thick-faced smile.

"And hey, it's nice to see you again."

"So you were alive all this time." Yoo Jonghyuk didn't give Kim dokja a grand reaction because his focus was completely on Ji Hui.

"Were you hoping I was dead?"

"I thought it might have been better."

Kim Dokja raised his hand as he wanted to punch Yoo Jonghyuk but he didn't dare since he was still scared of the protagonist.

Ji Hui didn't notice the tension between the two of then because he was busy scrolling through the blue windows that had showed up earlier.

[ The constellation 'Secretive plotter' glares at the incarnation 'Yoo Jonghyuk'. ]

[ The constellation 'Emperor of the abyss' doesn't want his incarnation close to incarnation 'Yoo Jonghyuk.' ]

[ The constellation 'Secretive plotter' proposes a bounty scenario for incarnation 'Yoo Jonghyuk.' ]

[ The constellation 'Emperor of the abyss' agree with the proposal. ]

[ The constellation 'Empress Mother' says that Constellation 'Secretive plotter' and 'Emperor of the abyss' are being childish.]

[ Several constellations agree. ]

[ The constellation 'Sea tyrant' is bored and wants chaos. ]

[ Serveral constillations agree. ]

[ 200 coins have been sponsored. ]

...

Ji Hui didn't understand why two constellation seemed to dislike Yoo Jonghyuk but he didn't really want to find out.

He was still a bit suprised that Yoo Jonghyuk was the hyung he had met at the park that seemed on the verge of the suicide.

That was a suprise.

He could feel Yoo Jonghyuk stare still even though he wasn't looking at him though pancake seemed a bit standoffish toward Yoo Jonghyuk granted that he would get tense whenever he came by.

It must be because Yoo Jonghyuk was strong.

Ji Hui could feel Yoo Jonghyuk's strength from the moment he saw him but he was to suprised at who he was than his strength.

He felt his future would be more troublesome than before.

Another short chapter :p