019

— Him.

    The room was crowded and bustling with noise but this place seemed far from normal. Rather it was cold and soulless without a emotion of happiness engraved in the walls.

Well it should be as it was a prison.

And in that place a figure that resembled Ji Hui.

It was his uncle, Ji Jin-ho.

Jin-ho was sourrounded by a group of sinister people who had obviously don't greater things to be inside here. Underneath his feet a bruised young man laid holding his stomach in pain.

It was obvious what happened.

"Now will you say it again?" Jin-ho pressured his foot harder on the young man's bruise as his lackeys laughed behind him.

The young man on thr floor shook his head desperately trying to survive.

Jin-ho was know around this place as an obsessive and emotionless person. He had a reverse scale no one dared to touch—his nephew, Ji Hui.

If anyone was so much as heard speaking about the young child Jin-ho would beat them senseless but the guards all turned a blind eye as they had also become afraid of the man as well.

No one could escape his influence.

All he could do was pray that Jin-ho would get bored and let him go.

Jin-ho placed more pressure hoping ti get some sort of noise from the young man. "I promise! I-i won't say anything! please let me go!"

The young man begged for his life and Jin-ho face disnt change with the same cold blank expression. It only changed for one person after all.

But he didn't raise his foot but pressured more ignoring the young man's screams.

The people could only watched as the young man cried out but no one dared to stop Jin-ho.

The light suddenly flickered and a loud sound could be heard around the prison followed by a loud pop. The time on the clock read 7 O'clock.

[ The free service of planetary system 8612 has been terminated.]

[ The main scenario has started. ]

"what the..?"

"huh?"

"what the hell is going on?"

"what is that?"

"a goat?"

The murmurs of the prisoners could be heard as a creature appeared in the middle of the prison and prisoners.

The creature had white fur, a horn coming from his head as he wore a straw mat. He looked too innocent to be called a demon but too sinister to be a fairy.

So what the hell was it?

[ Ah, Ah. Can you all hear me? ]

Admist the chattering of the tiger prisoners and guards only one person remained calm and unaffected by the creature—Jin-ho.

He had a feeling this was his chance to fulfill his ultimate desire.

[ All right, All right, relax. From now on I shall explain what's going on! ]

Even though the creature was smiling most could feel the disdan dripping for his words as they often recived words and looks of disdan from guards.

"What? Fuck"

"Someone call the guards!"

[ Haha. You humans are quite loud. ]

The strange dark eyes turned into bloody red eyes with a sinister smile.

[ I told you to shut up. ]

Ji Jin-ho could hear the sounds of heads exploding beside him but he didn't care about that.

[ This isn't a movie. ]

Bang

Another head exploded from the trio of highschoolers.

[ It isn't a dream or a novel either. ]

Bang
Bang

[ This isn't the reality you know. Do you understand? So everyone shut up and listen. ]

[ Your lives have been nice so far, no? ]

No one dared to speak up anymore.

[ You have been living for free for far too long, don't you agree? You were born and paid no price for breathing, eating, pooping and breeding! Ha! You really lived in paradise! ]

[ But now the good day's are over. If you want to live isn't common sense that you pay a price? ]

The creature's smiled didn't falter once as he moved his eyes through the people. One of the men had huddled in the corner as he muttered prayers.

hoping God would save him.

Of course some of the more arrogant prisoners didn't cower.

[ Shall we get started? ]

The creature snapped his fingers as his expression turned to normal and more blue windows appeared.

[ BI#–7212 channel is open. ]

[ The constellation have entered. ]

A small window appeared in front of everyone.

[ The main scenario has arrived. ]

+

[ Main Scenario #1 — Proof of value ]

Category : Main

Difficulty : F

Clear Conditions : Kill one or more living Organisms

Time Limit : 30 minutes

Compensation : 300 coins

[ Then good luck everyone. ]

The creature appeared from the prison leaving frozen prisoners who couldn't move.

The first one who moved was Jin-ho who didn't hesitate to crush the head of the young man underneath him.

[ you have killed a living Organism. ]

[ You have earned 100 coins as additional compensation. ]

That was the beginning.

All hell broke loose.

Prisoners began killing eachother left and right until the last persom standing was Jin-ho with bodies around him—himself drenched in blood.

The other survivors were prisoners locked in rooms but anyone that had been out whether it be a guard or not was killed by him.

[ Serveral constillations have taken intrest in incarnation 'Ji Jin-ho.' ]

But Jin-ho didn't pay attention to that.

he had one person on his mind.

He raised his head with a sick smile on his face as he whispered. "Bambi..."

"Wait for me.."

Short chapter.

And TADA UNCLE'S POV!!!!!