025

— What the Fu–

    The group that had come back noticed that Ji Hui was no where to be found near Kim Dokja and Kim Dokja seemed to be in a baffled state.

"Dokja-ssi, where it Hui-ssi?" Yoo sangah said as he looked around hoping to spot him.

"Maybe he went to the bathroom?" Jung Heewon commented.

Yoo sangah nodded along with Jung Heewon comment. "Maybe.."

Kim Dokja sighed as he wanted to shout out, 'He was kidnapped by that crazy protagonist' but he couldn't.

"He's fine. He went with Yoo Jonghyuk, he wouldn't let him die." At least from what Kim dokja has seen.

"With Yoo Jonghyuk?" Yoo sangah was a bit confused as to why Ji Hui left with Yoo Jonghyuk.

"It seemed like they knew eachother so he's probably find." Jung heewon wad the one that seemed most casual about this whole thing.

"You think?"

"for sure."

"That's not important right now. Did you find a room?" Kim Dokja changed the topic to the most important as of now.

Yoo sangah became obviously a but more depressed at the question. "There...weren't any rooms.."

Then came Jung Heewon complaing voice. "A rent of 2,000 coins per night? Are they for real. Seriously, I had a good mind to beat them up right there!"

Kim Dokja didn't seem suprised as if he had expected this.

"Did you find a place, Dokja-ssi?"

"Ah no, I looked around but couldn't get one."  If Ji Hui was here he'd be stared at Kim Dokja with the word liar spread on his forehead.

"So now we have two choices." The group seemed talen back by the sudden options but listened intently.

"The first one is the easy option, and the one that guarantees our survival."

It was the easiest and most clear option. It would be the option to kill people for their room enough to fit all five of them.

Then he said the second option.

"The second choice is much harder. There's a high chance that not all of us will survive."

The group seemed conflicted but ultimately chose the first option without having even heard it. Yoo sangah was a bit smarter and directly asked what the first option was before making her choice.

"The first option..." Kim dokja led them up one floor and then pointed toward a room.

[ Green Zone 5/5 ]

"..is that."

Inside the green zone a group of ordinary people were huddled against each other as two of them held wepons to 'defend' it.

"The 'room' they're in has exzactly five slots. However their individual strengths isn't too high. Honeslty all five of us aren't even needed to face.."

"Hold on! Dokja-ssi did you just..!"

Kim Dokja didn't seem to be against killing those people as he spoke in a very calm manner. "Yes. Killing them and taking their room is the first..."

"..and easiest way." 

The adult seemed is despair more so than Gikyoung who was calm and had adapted even easier to the apocalypse than others.

He even took the initiative to go and kill those people.

Well Yoo Sangah stopped him before he could.

"Is there anyone here who hadn't already known about this method?!" Jung heewone seemed the most disgusted with the idea of killing those people to obtain the room.

Kim Dokja was the most calm besides Lee Gilyoung. "Those five people have also killed others to the take that room."

"We won't find a place before this scenario begin, or even overcome future scenarios if we can't do this much."

"Dokja-ssi."

"I became a murder in Gunho station. I killed them because I wanted to, and I don't regret it but having done it once doesn't make the though of murder any better." 

Jung heewon couldn't get the memories of that day out of her mind and she refused to become a killer again just for this 'room.'

"I don't want to become a monster."

The group also chimed in that they agreed with Jung heewon and all stood waiting for Kim Dokja's decision  almost like he was a judge giving the sentence.

"I understand how you feel."

"Let's go with out second option."
...

[ Green Zone 0/3 ]

Ji Hui followed along with Yoo Jonghyuk and didn't expect to be led to a green zone outside the station.  He glanced up at Yoo Jonghyuk who had stone face.

"A green zone? How did you find this hyung?" Ji Hui had been put down after much convincing, only he had to hold Yoo Jonghyuk's hand.

He was worried Ji Hui would get lost.

"I just found it." Yoo Jonghyuk had no clear indication  of explaing how he just 'found it'.

Pancake was still glaring at Yoo Jonghyuk.

Yoo Jonghyuk let Ji Hui step inside the green zone fist and of course he was closely followed by Pancake.

[ Green Zone 1/3 ]

'So Pancake doesn't count..'

Ji Hui figured that Pancake did not count as a resident of the 'room' but he was snapped from though at Yoo Jonghyuk's voice.

"Did you think about what I said before?"

'Ah that.'

Ji Hui remember how his constellation had been against him going around with Yoo Jonghyuk with a passion that he almost put a bounty scenario on his head.

"I did."

"Then will you come with me?" Yoo Jonghyuk hope that Ji Hui would say yes. He didn't want to leave him behind with...Kim Dokja.

"I can't, my sponsor doesn't want me too." Ji Hui shook his head rembering the curses from his sponsor toward Yoo Jonghyuk.

Yoo Jonghyuk didn't seem to care though.

"Just follow me, I can protect you. Don't worry about your sponsor. " Yoo Jonghyuk was very serious.

If Ji Hui could see the blue windows of his constellations he could see the curses from both his sponsor and Secretive Plotter.

"But–huh?"

Ji Hui sentence was interrupted mid way as he saw Kim Dokja sprinting towards them being chased by a mob of monsters with Lee Gilyoung in his arms.

Kim dokja was bloody and bruised not to mention  his clothes were covered in dust. He also seemed suprised to see people inside the green zone.

'What the fu–'

That's all Ji Hui could think.