026

— Is he dead?

    Kim Dokja hadn't expected Yoo Jonghyuk nor Ji Hui to be inside the green 'room' he had remembered to be there. This was the second option he had come up with.

But it wasn't available for him.

[ Green Zone 2/3 ]

Kim Dokja momentarily forgot about the Monsters behind him as he stared at them—more specifically Yoo Jonghyuk.

Yoo Jonghyuk wasn't supposed to be there.

"Hey." Kim Dokja spoke to Yoo Jonghyuk who stood in the green zone. "Can't you get out? You don't need to even stay there."

He hadn't even registered that even though pancake was in there.

he had not been counted by the system.

"It is difficult. I am tired today."

Ji Hui knew that he wasn't tired at all based on the fact that he was super strong and still able to carry him all the way here.

He just didn't want to move.

Kim Dokja knew that he would not move no matter what. "Take the kid."

"Give me the child."

[ Green Zone 3/3 ]

Kim Dokja let Yoo Jonghyuk hold Lee gilyoung inside and green zone marked changed once again. Lee Gilyoung was safe for the scenario now.

"Hyung! wait a minute! hyung!" Gilyoung struggled against the hand on his shoulder as he cried out for Kim Dokja.

Kim Dokja swung his sword against the swarm of grounds rats that came at him.

Ji Hui didn't expect for this to happen but what could he do?

He wasn't gonna risk himself to save Dokja if he was safe but it didn't make him a bit sad. For some odd reason though he felt like dokja would die.

Dokja didn't seem like the reckless type.

"I'm not gonna die." Kim Dokja said out of nowhere but Gilyoung kept pleading for someone to help.

And just like that he got buried in a pile of monsters.

Ji Hui noticed the distraught Gilyoung and disturbed Yoo Jonghyuk but he couldn't read minds so how would he know what he was thinking?

Though he wished he had that skill at this moment.
...

Ji Hui along with the rest of the group stood in front of Kim Dokja's corpse that was unconscious—or well dead.

Yoo Jonghyuk stood off the side displeasure pouring out of him.

Ji Hui had not given an answer to his request once again but he wasn't upset at him rather he cursed those damned constellations.

It was all their fault.

"how should we wake him up?" Jung heewon glanced at the unconscious Kim Dokja and then slyly glanced at Yoo sangah.

"why don't you give him a kiss Sangah-ssi? a true loves kiss to awaken the sleeping beauty." Yoo sangah felt her face blush.

"I–no i.."

But before the teasing could continue Ji Hui sat beside Kim Dokja's unconscious corpse as Pancake sat beside him a water bottle in hand.

And he proceeded to—

dump it on him.

No one could understand where the bottle came from but right now no thought about it but instead worried about Kim Dokja.

"Hui-ssi!" Yoo sangah shouted after seeing him dump the water on Kim dokja.

The constellations enjoyed this spectical though along with Yoo Jonghyuk who smiled in satisfaction.

[ The constellation 'Emperor of the abyss' expresses his satisfaction. ]

[ 1,000 coin's have been sponsored. ]

[ The constellation 'Sea tyrant' suggest using one more. ]

[ The constellation 'Empress mother' sighs in amusement. ]

[ The constellation 'Aurora's Kiss' is disappointed. ]

[ The constellation 'Auroras kiss' expresses her want to see a true loves kiss! ]

[ Several constellations disagree.]

...

Kim Dokja woke up with his clothes soaked in water and a water bottle hung above his head upside down.

It was obvious what happened.

"Hui?" Ji Hui didn't make an expression but removed the water bottle from above dokja as if nothing had happened.

"he's awake."

Ji hui announced to the group who had started coming over. Kim Dokja sat up but his clothes—mostly his shirt was soaked in water.

And the culprit was obvious.

Kim Dokja felt his lips twitch but he didn't keep thinking about it and decided to focus on how the scenario ended.

"...how did the scenario go?"

"It's over! We did it!!" The group were relived that dokja had woken up.

The station was in a state desolate and gloominess. There were blood splatters everywhere and despairing people all around the station.

It was what most would be called hell.

Ji Hui had long left Dokja's side as he was called over by Yoo Jonghyuk who had also beckoned Lee Gilyoung.

For some reason.

But as the more he heard the conversation that more he figured out why. Yoo Jonghyuk wanted Lee Gilyoung to join his group.

"...You really don't intend to join me?"

"..No."

"If you go with me instead of him, you'll gain strength at a faster rate." Yoo Jonghyuk still tried to convince him.

"Yes, but I still won't do it." Lee Gilyoung said. He had no intention of leaving Dokja.

"Stupid kid."

Yoo Jonghyuk gave Kim Dokja a rather serious but weird gaze as if he was thinking something rude again.

But then his attention turned to Ji Hui.

His attitude obviously softened but it wasn't very noticeable. "Are you sure you won't come with me?"

"mn. I can't hyung." Ji Hui still gave the same answer.

Yoo Jonghyuk had a disappointed look but ruffled Ji Hui's hair as he then left in the opposite direction bidding Ji Hui farewell–for now.

As he put it.

"Dokja Hyung!" Lee Gilyoung finally noticed that dokja had woken up and rushed over.

Ji Hui followed at a slower rate.

the constellations?

They were celebrating Ji Hui's rejection.