028

—Changing land owners

    Ji Hui should've known that a favor from Kim Dokja might branch into more than one. He regretted asking one bag from him.

Ji Hui had been roped into the plan of changing Gong Pildu as land owner.

And now here he was following Kim Dokja to destroy Gong Pildu's green zone that was the bathroom.

he just had one question.

If the bathroom is destroyed, where would he use the bathroom?

He didn't pay attention the pep talk Kim Dokja was giving Lee Hyunsung who didn't seem completely confident in himself.

Ji Hui was the first to reach the top of the stuars as he was riding pancake so he was the first to see the man gripping the women's hair with a couple of others around him.

"Oh, You're Jonghyuk's friend! here to negotiate?"

The middle-aged men had smirks on their faces as if they were feared gangsters. "hm, it's just you guys? what about the others?"

"Save me! Save me!"

"Haha, just ignore her."

"She didn't pay up."

'he looks angry.'

Ji Hui was a bit suprised at Lee Hyunsung's glare as this was the first time he had ever seen the ex-soldier this angry.

But he didn't feel upset rather he cheered him on.

'please do all the work so I have to do nothing.'

"Let her go."

"huh?" The middle-aged men seemed upset someone dared talk to them that way. ""What was that, Eh? you think you can order us around?"

Lee Hyunsung glanced at Kim Dokja for some sort of permission which Dokja gave based on the nod he sent Lee Hyunsung.

And that's how Lee Hyunsung's evolution started.

"hui." Kim Dokja gave Ji Hui the signal to begin his turn as well.

"you owe me." Ji Hui patted pancake beneath him to which he opened his mouth and let out an ear piercing screech.

This was another skill pancake had recived as the shadow authority evolved further.

"w-what is this?! Whats going on!"

"Shit! My ears!"  The middle-aged men fell to their feet covering their bleeding ears with exception of the one in the middle.

Kim Dokja broke through slashing the middle man between the group as both Lee Hyunsung and Ji Hui followed.

Both Kim Dokja and Lee Hyunsung weren't as affect as Ji hui warned them to cover their ears.

"Arghhh!"

"C–Crazy bastards!"

"Hyunsung-ssi, start now!" Kim Dokja said as they kept running.

"Yes!"

Ji Hui just followed them as he began regretting not asking for more snacks. He had a feeling he would need them after dealing with Ging Pildu.

He wondered if he could buy them in the store or recive them from constellations.

he hopes he could so he wouldn't have to get then himself.

"P-Pildu-ssi, t–there's!"

"Stop!"

"Surround them!"

Lee Hyunsung blocked the group with his skill so Dokja and Ji Hui could break through and by pass them.

[ You have invaded private property. ]

[ The character 'Gong Pildu' has activated the skill 'Armed force Lvl. 4'. ]

Kim Dokja didn't stop so neither did Ji Hui in fact he had a small test he wanted to try out so he kept going.

"Dokja-ssi!" Kim Dokja caught the shield that came hurling at him.

He didn't have time to worry about Ji Hui would had a possibility of getting hurt.

Using the smiled Kim Dokja manged to block the bullets flying toward him and he was about to send it toward Ji Hui whom also had bullets coming toward him.

Ji Hui didn't need it though.

[ The authority 'The Gluttonous prince' has been activated. ]

Ji Hui used this authority to swallow up the bullets hoping his experiment went the way he had hoped and sure enough it did.

[ The authority 'The Gluttonous prince' has swallowed the skill 'Armed force'. ]

[ A hidden trait has been unlocked. ]

[ The authority 'The Gluttonous prince' is undergoing changes. ]

[ The character 'Ji hui' has recived the skill 'Armed force Lvl. 1' ]

[ Stas gave risen by sixteen. ]

[ 'The Gluttonous prince' is now evolving. ]

Bingo.

— Short chapter.

My fighting scenes aren't good but I hope you like ot.