1

                       𓂃⋆ THIRD PERSON POV ⋆𓂃

Taehyung was the one who was not meant to be born. Left on the streets to die after 7 days of life, his biological parents didn't wanted him.

The reason will always remain a mystery. But considering he was a boy and the rags that covered him, cheap the reason was quite evident.

Mrs Jeon has always been known to be a kind and soft hearted everyone, her support to the orphanages and kids of her country, quite famous and generous.

Such was the destiny'splay, that one day her eyes fell on a crying child wrapped in torn rags, laying near a bin, while her car stopped at the red lights. Her hands immediately, pulling the door open, not caring about anything else.

The guard followed the madam in haste, covering her with an umbrella from the piercing rain. But as soon as their eyes fell on the baby crying and shivering in the rain, they couldn't help feel their hearts to drop and sympathy to flood in.

How someone left this beautiful baby to die, how inhuman can their race be. Mrs Jeon held the little baby in her arms and surprisingly, the child's shrill voices calmed down. Like she was in his mother's embrace.

Nodding at the driver, Mrs Jeon decided then, that she will not let anything happen to this little baby who has just leaned to breathe. She will leave no stone unturned to save him tonight, as she was herself nothing but a messenger of God, send to save this child.

Mrs Jeon was able to save the child that night, but she couldn't find a good home for him. Her attachment to the boy one of the reasons. Thenk when all options were closed and her house's oldest and most trustworthy maids lost her unborn child, they both decided.

The child will live in the Jeon Mansion, as the head Maid Taehee son. Mrs Jeon will make sure that she attends to the boy needs and provides him with nothing but the best.

Mr Jeon agreed with his wife's choice, knowing that she always took the right decision And appreciating her for her good deed. The boy was named Taehyung, after the meaning that meant giver.

As he was a Gift given by God to them. Mrs Jeon herself had 3 sons, the desire for a Son very strong but now with Taehyung in her arms, she was sure her wish got granted.

Jisung the youngest of Jeon son was a charmer of hearts, his looks a catalyst to it. With a sweet personality, he was the most irresponsible and notorious one. Jeonghan, the middle one was a one hell of a playboy with that boyish charm and smooth words. Flirting, his first language and family his first preference. Jisung and Jeonghan are only months age gap.

The eldest of all was Jeon Jungkook With the face of a Greek God, he was the most admired at. His introvert nature and cold perona an icing to it.. He did opened up to few people including his friends and Family. But to outsiders, he was a cold bastard, who was like an unattainable fruit.