11

TAEHYUNG

Breathe Taehyung breathe! I say leaning my head against the wall and letting out the breath caught in my throat. To only hear a voice behind me, giving me a mini heart attack.

??: It happened with me the first time I gave a speech in front of an audience.

I turn around to look at the blue eyes stranger standing behind me, with arms crossed on his chest.

Th: Mister?

I say surprised, to only give him a small fake smile. Thank god I had cleared my cheeks of all the strains of tears. Or he will think of me to be a crybaby. He nods, offering me his hand with a gentle smile on his face.

??: I am Song Kang

I suddenly remember not taking his hand earlier and I immediately shoot up my hand this time. Not trying to act rude.

Th: Nice to meet you Mr Song kang [Sk]. I am sure you didn't kept that stuff on the table atleast.

I say chuckling to myself, while quoting 'that stuff' with my fingers. To only see the smile vanish frim his lips. He stills for a second raising his eyebrow, and I curse myself. Tae What are you even saying.

Th: No sorry! I didn't meant that! Oh god what am I even saying?

Sk: Cute

He says and I narrow my eyes at him in confusion. I perplexed, to only have him chuckle. Stepping closer to me.

Sk: I said Cute beautiful. You are really cute

I feel warmness rush to my cheeks. And my eyes lower immediately.

Th: I...I...thank you Mr Song

Hell, people often call me crazy, he is the first one who called me cute.

I don't know what else to say, to only settle with this. Thank god I didn't refuted with his statement, or trust me I can start a debate with anyone anytime if I don't agree with them.

Sk: Song kang. Call me Song or kang without add Mr

I barely nod, not able to meet his eyes.

Sk: So now I know that the mysterious boy is jungkook secretary but.... still didn't get your name.

I gulp before speaking, trying not to stutter.

Th: Taehyung Kim Taehyung

He smiles, nodding to himself.

Sk: Just perfect for a person like you. Anyways here...

He says offering me a folder. And I take it, looking at him in confusion.

Sk: I forgot to give it to jungkook. So I thought of handing it over to you.

Th: Sure Sir...I will hand it to jung...to Sir

He nods and I was going to leave when he calls after me. Making me turn around to look at him.

Sk: Taehyung

Th: Yes Sir?

Sk: What are you doing tonight?

Th: Tonight? Netflix and chill Sir. Like usual. Oh my god! but today is the premier of that anime movie I always wanted to see. Gosh how can I forget about it?

Sk: Anime movie?

He asks looking at me in surprise like I have grown two heads.

Th: Yes Sir! They are the best movies ever! I love Japanese anime don't you-

Sk: Taehyung