13

Looking around at the crowd going crazy without a damn reason, tae looks at Song. To only find his eyes already fixed at tae. He says something but he couldn't hear him in the loud bass and music. To only give him a fake smiles as he smirks, leaning in closer to make his breath hit tae cheeks, and he stills.

Sk: You look beautiful

Tae cheeks burn red as he lowers his gaze. Biting on his lip. While his eyes move on them, to take notice of tae action. Damn! The boy a seductress without even knowing about it It was difficult for him to digest that someone as innocent as tae exists. But tae eyes, they don't lie. The boy was too innocent for being his type but for a change he liked the challenge. He was craving for some sweetness and innocence, which were dripping from this brown eyed boy.

Th: Thank you

Tae luscious lips move, making his mind to go all dirty, thinking what all he can make them do. How tae will moan under him few minutes later and beg him for more. Looking around the crowd he sighs seeing that pest of a guy still standing there, keeping an eye on them. Till he remains, he was sure he can't proceed with the plan. Leaning in closer to tae, he whispers lowly. Taking in tae heavenly scent.

Sk: Your friend seems too much protective of you. He can leave if he wants to I will drop you home myself.

he looks up at him, to just stare for few seconds. To finally nod. Taking out tae phone and typing something on it. Jisung and tae make an eye contact and he nods at him, telling him that he will be fine. While jisung nods, turning around to leave. But not before texting tae to call if there is an emergency. All the while song leans on the bar table taking advantage of tae being distracted, leaning lower he whisper something in the waiters ear, while sliding towards him a 100 dollar bill under his palms. The waiter gives him a thumbs up and song turns around to see the boy finally gone.

Sk: Wanna dance?

He asks offerings tae his palm and he takes it, going towards the dance floor. he felt next level awkward. he doesn't knows how to dance. And the way he moved it seemed, he was a pro in it.

Sk: Relax beautiful. You are too stiff.

Song whispers in his ear to make him nod. He could feel his hands sweating in his. Seeing it to be too crowded around, song pulls him closer to his chest. Placing his hands on tae waist to see hid body turning more stiff than before. Tae couldn't look up. A weird feeling in tae stomach erupting, making his legs feel weak.

Sk: I don't know you much But I know enough to tell that this is not your usual self.

he gulps looking up, to reply truthfully.

Th: I.. It's just that I have never been on a date before.

He was surprised, would be an understatement. Was the boy living under a rock or what.

Sk: Well it's hard to believe that a beauty like yours was never approached before.

A small smiles comes on tae lips as he whispers.

Th: It's the truth. I have never lied in my life.

Sk: A man that's beautiful and honest? A lethal combination I must say.

Moving up his fingers to move aside tar hair. He caresses tae jaw with his knuckles. Feeling tae soft silken skin under his fingers.

Sk: Putting your words to test. Be honest and tell me how you are feelin right now?

he gulps looking up, to almost lay his heart open.

Th: An uneasiness in my stomach...a burning surge wherever you touch and