46

7 months later
(Now Jungkook is 23 year old and Taehyung is 21 year old)

??: It's urgent Sir. Or I wouldn't dare disturb

Bin: How many times? How many times have I told you not to talk about business when I am at the dining table.

??: Sir but-

Bin: Tae will be here and second. We will talk about this later. Now go-

??: But Sir! It's worth millions. We can't wait.

Bin: Can you leave now?

Sighing he just bows. Moving back to leave. When he saw the giant doors to the dining room open and a figure walks in, with maids following behind. Dressed in an expensive latest edition black knee length dress. Branded stellitoes. And a beautiful necklace around his neck. he walks in confidence, with head held high. His eyes twinkling seeing his father waiting for him But before he could reach him. His eyes met his father's secretary's anxious ones. The man immediately lowers his eyes, bowing at the princess of the Kim empire.

??: Sir Taehyung. Greetings.

Taehyung also bow at him

??: Taehyung shi... please don't. You are a princess...you shouldn't!

Tae smiles gently at him.

Th: And you are elder to me Mr. I am just like son. A father doesn't bows to his son

All this time Bin doesn't say anything. Just stares. Knowing another name has been added in the list of his Son admirers. he has won hearts with his goodness. And he knew. he was a princess not just by position. But first by heart.

Th: How is everyone at home?

??: They are doing good. Thank you for asking Sir

While Bin stands up. Opening his arms. Making Tae to rush forward. Smiling and hugging him.

Th: Good morning. Papa

Bin: Good morning my precious love

Kissing his forehead. He places his hands on him shoulders.

Bin: How are you this lovely morning? Did you sleep well last night?

he smiles to nod. Lying to him just like all other days. he didn't wanted him to worry about him He has suffered so much already. The butler pulls back a seat for him. Thanking him

Th: Papa there is so much food again. It will get wasted. Why don't you listen to me?

Bin looks at the food to rub his neck in awkwardness. Covering it with a small sorry smile.

Bin: I am sorry my lovely. I forgot.

Th: Can I take it to the children in the orphanage then? They will be so happy to taste all this!

Looking at Bin with those big pleading eyes. And he just sighs. Nodding.

Bin: You may my Son You do whatever you want to.

Th: Thank you Papa! Mrs! Can you please pack the things first. I don't want it to be considered like a left over. First pack half of this and then dad and I will start eating.

??: Yes sir. Right away.

The maids rush forward to pick up the dishes and

Th: So what's the plan for today? Didn't you had an important meeting today?

Bin: The meetings can wait. I just cancelled it. To spend time with my precious baby

Tae rolls his eyes. Lifting his hands in the air to look at him in disbelief.