49

A cracking sound is heard as his fists connect with the man's jaw. Making blood to drop from the corner of his lips.

Jk: Tell me fucker! Where is your coward of a boss!

Tell me! The man tries to wringle from jungkook grip. Seeing his mates leaving him to run towards their cars safety. Fear of death evident in his eyes.

??: Leave me... please...

Jungkook had a devilish smirk on his lips. Seeing the fear in the man's eyes. And he knew what he had to do next.

Jk: Wrap up

He commands. Dragging the person from his collar. To take him to his car. Throwing him inside to lock the door.

Jk: Lock him in the basement. And don't stop till he opens his mouth.

He orders the head of security, throwing the car keys at him. And the man nods. Bowing.

??: Of course Sir.But Sir. Won't you be coming along?

The man asks and jungkook doesn't bother replying. Taking out a cigarette from his pocket. He places it in between his lips. To take a long puff. Leaning on the car. Looking up at the sky. Rushing, the security team follows and they all sit in the car, leaving. Jungkook still continues to stare up at the dark sky.

The wetness of blood. Running down from his temple to his chin. Not bothering him. Shaking his head. He tried to let go of that heaviness in his mind. Which keeps on returning. That ringing. That sensation. It was again playing games with him. He curses as the sharp ringing keeps on increasing. To hold his head in his hands. Crouching down to sit on the floor as his vision becomes hazy.

No...fuck.....not now! He won't be vulnerable now! He still has to save him. Cursing. He does it for him To stay sane a little longer. Taking out the pill box from his pocket. He gulps the medicine. Holding the railing to stand up. Breathing heavily. It was coming down. His vision was clearing.

The medicine was taking effect. When he takes another puff of the smoke with his trembling fingers. His knuckles all bloody and vision blurry. He thought everything was fine now. Finally the peace. The ringing in his mind has stopped. When a voice comes from behind that made his heart to stop.

Han: Br..other?

Han stood there behind him. Looking at jungkook devastated state. Not able to believe his eyes. He couldn't recognise his own brother. He looked devastated. Broken. Destroyed. Trails of blood fall down his face. Busted lip. Swollen jaw. Bruised knuckles. Who was this man? Was this really the same brother who protected him, loved him, smiled at his jokes. With whom he would share anything and he would always help him take the right decision.

Han: Fuck bro! What happened to you!

His eyes screaming concern. To be only stopped by jungkook hand.

Jk: No don't

Han heart breaks right there. His footsteps stop as he looks at jungkook in disbelief. Why was he refusing to get his help? Why does he refuses to trust him?

Han: What do you mean bro! You...you are fucking bleeding! Did you had another one of those fig-

His words get lost. When he sees a trail of blood falling down from jungkook nose. And that's when he understood. It was not just because of physical injuries. It was something else. Something way worse.

jungkook Turning around to hide it from han but he has already seen it. Tilting up his face. Jungkook tried to stop the blood. Breathing heavily. Throwing aside the cigarette. Han frame trembled and eyes water seeing him like this. As he stutters in desperation.