33

TAEHYUNG

Dressing up is a struggle and lot of hard work, but no one talks about removing it! These pins poking my head are giving me a headache already as I am pulling them out of the bun since last half an hour. The last pin! Finally! Sighing,I look at myself in the mirror. To finally run my hand through my now open hair Smiling to myself. Looking below, I find the body hugging dress. Hugging me too tightly, and to be honest I felt suffocated. Turning around, I struggle with it's zip. To find it's buttons out of my reach. I don't know how long I struggled with no success.

I turn around to only look at him. Standing behind me, with arms folded on his chest and back leaning against the threshold. He was just staring casually, enjoying the show it seems. Ignoring him.I continue to struggle with the zip.

JK: Turn around. Let me do it

I don't answer. Ignoring him again. Feeling bothered under his grey orbs, to try and calm my nerves. Hoping him to leave me. But he keeps standing there. Watching my struggles. I was feeling really irritated now.

JK: Taehyung don't be stubborn. Come

He offers again and I don't know what possessed me. I suddenly wanted to vent out my anger somewhere.

Th: I don't want your help. Don't you get it?

He looks taken back for a second. To only cover it up. Stepping closer instead.He turns me around, to make me see the mirror. Locking his eyes with mine. And I felt intimidated. Moving his fingers in my hair to comb them with his fingers, His breath hits my neck, making goosebumps to appear on my skin and I involuntarily close my eyes. Feeling those weird things again. But he doesn't stop there. Not yet. Dipping his face further down my neck, he whispers lowly in my ear.

Jk: It seems you didn't like the kiss we shared, huh?

He says trailing his nose down my neck and I freeze. My eyes widening as a sudden warmness rushes inside me.But he was oblivious. His eyes set on my neck as I struggled to control my rugged breathing. I feel the touch of his cold fingers on my back and I hold my breath. The sound of the zip lowering slowly further, the only sound audible I don't know what was happening to me. Those weird feelings were returning and I felt afraid.

Jk: Are you mad at me?

Th: Ye-

Jk: Too bad. You are going to be way more mad at this then.

A ripping sound is heard and next I know, I look up at him in horror. A smirk lingering on his lips as he looks back at me.

Jk: Oops. I think I just ripped your dress

I turn around to look in the mirror to only find my entire back visible. Placing my back on the wall, I look at this incomprehensible man in disbelief.

Th: Why the hell did you do that! Do you know how expensive it is?

To only step closer to me. Hugging my shoulders, I was trying to stop the dress from falling. And he seemed to be enjoying it.

Jk: How does it matter. It's not that you brought it with your own money?

It hurts. This words, hurts so bad. And he knows. He uses it intentionally. He looks into my eyes, knowing he was successful in his motive.

Th: Please leave I am not in the mood to fight here.

I say hugging myself. Feeling the cold tiles on my back. To only have him chuckle.

Jk: Leave? Are you sure you want me to leave?

Stepping closer. He places his palms on the walls on my either side. Blocking me.

Jk: Not so sure, huh?