37

??: That this quarter was a bumper! A round of applause for all your efforts in making this company successful.

Claps echo in the board room. With everyone having smile on their faces, except for one.Jungkook Staring into nothingness. He was looking lost in his thoughts. His reasons unknown to everyone.

??: Mr Jeon Would you like to say something?

The speaker asks. To only see jungkook still lost. A paper weight held in his hands as his eyes were concentrating on a pen on his desk. The speaker speaks again. Bringing jungkook out of his thoughts. No one has ever seen him before like this. He was a workaholic He uses to sleep, eat and live in his office. But recently his behaviour changed.

If he was cold before, he was colder now. He looked preoccupied with something else all the time. Looking back at everyone. He gets up, buttoning his coat. Nodding at everyone with his face devoid of any emotion.

Jk: Good everyone. Keep it up.

Leaving the board meeting, making everyone lower their eyes. Not daring Walking through his office building, the staff greets him but he doesn't pay heed.

Opening his office door, he rushes in, to settle on his chair. Leaning back on the chair he runs his hands through his hair.

Jk: Damn! What's wrong with me!

He talks to himself. Taehyung smiling face coming in front of his eyes, increasing the heaviness in his chest. How he missed seeing that smile. How he missed HIS stupid words. How he missed the breakfast HE made and that coffee? His taste buds were yearning for it. Yes, you guessed it right.

HE wasn't talking to him, let alone talking, HE wasn't even looking at him. It's been 1 months and one could say directly, that HE didn't give a damn about him. He wanted this. Right? Then why was he feeling like this. Maybe because of that smile on HIS lips when on the dining table, HE chats with someone on HIS phone.

Not caring to make his food or even serve it to him. When HE smiles at everything, except when HE looks at him. Damn! It was a torture. He was even forgetting HIS voice and that scent of HIS's with time. How it felt to touch HIS, to kiss that lips HE was nibbling in nervousness.

His thoughts are interrupted by a message on his number again. And as soon as he reads it. His anger sky rockets, making him clench his fist.

??: Mr Jeon Taehyung is still in the physiotherapy session Sir. Has been 4 hours

Fuck! What are they doing in so long! These sessions are getting on his nerves! HIM growing closeness to that doctor of HIS was not settling well with him. HE was fine now. HE didn't needed a physiotherapist. Why was HE even visiting him? Wasting his money on those sessions. But wait, when was HE even taking his money?

He gave HIM his card. Asking HIM to use it HE didn't even spent a penny. Going to that school to earn few dollars, working HIS ass off half of the day. And even extra classes since last few days. Stupid. His thoughts were not coming to rest. No way near. When he hears a knock at his door and urges the person to come in.

??: Sir. Yesterday a letter came by your name. Here.

HE nod at him. Asking him to place it on his table and the person leaves. thinking it to be a business letter, he opens it casually.

To only go still when instead he found pictures inside. With brows furrowed and eyes narrowed. He takes out the first picture. And everything seemed to go still for a second.Taehyung half lower face comes in his vision and as he pulls out the picture more.

Taehyung naked (with underwear) body becomes visible. And that was not it. A man's naked front was pressed to HIM chest, hiding HIM blossoms. His back toward the camera.... concealing the person's identity.

jungkook grip on the envelope tightens. Each and every cell in his body resisting, begging to be released. As he slowly brings out the entire photo. And he found something drop in his heart. HE was under him...laying on a bed.

While his hands rested on his waist. Touching what belonged to him. He wanted to believe the photo was photoshopped. He wanted to trust HIM But he has seen HIM entirely in the shower. He could recognise,HIS everything.

And that was HIM He flips the photo to the next. And the trust he proclaimed, wavered.It was a picture clicked in a park.HE was smiling, hugging a person. And the picture was again the person's back. He flips to the next and his heart drops again, his heart thudding. HE was again naked, laying on HIS back. HIS face covered by HIS hair.

As the person kissed the mole on HIS back, he was himself very well acquainted off. And that was it. The last clue, the last straw. Clenching the pictures tightly, he puts them back in the envelope, slipping it into his coat pockets.Walking out of the office.. The beast inside him rising, clawing for release. And he restrained it. But for how long, even he couldn't tell it.