47

Bin: Joon gi was so excited to meet you! You know he has a daughter just your age I hope you guys get close like real sisters.

As Tae just nods. His mind lost somewhere else.

Bin: Baby What happened?

Tae puts on that fake smile. Moving his head in a no. Looking into his father's concerned eyes.

Th: Nothing Papa. Just tired.

Bin: Why? Aren't you sleeping properly? Or is it becaus-

His words got interrupted as the doors are opened and in walks a man with arms wide open and big smile on his lips.

Bin: Brother! You are so damn late. We seemed to be waiting for hours!

He exclaims and Bin get's up. Rushing to hug him back.

Joon: Oh come on. You know me. When am I ever punctual. Anyways where is he? I hope he doesn't have your ugly features!

He jokes looking behind Bin. To suddenly go still. Seeing those innocent brown orbs staring at him.

Joon: Oh my! Isn't he a carbon copy of his mother!

Th: Hello uncle.

Joon: my princess We all missed you so much

Pulling him to his chest. Making him go still. His heart thudding. Pulling back. He holds his shoulders. Smiling at him.

Joon: Welcome to our family

Th: Th- thank you

The vibes he was getting from the man were way to confusing. He was acting too sweet. To loving. If he really cared and missed him so much. Why didn't he came to meet him early? He may be busy.

Bin: Where are others? Don't tell me you came alone

Joon: There they are!

Bin and Tae eyes move up to look at the entrance. And they see a women walking towards them. She must be Joongi wife. A clicking of heels behind her could be heard and Tae heart literally stops. When she sees who it was. Those beautiful blue eyes staring back at him And he could bet that he saw a smirk linger on his lips.

Bin: Ah my lovely child! How are you?

Mm: uncle!

Tae feels something ache in his heart when he sees his father hugging Momo he shouldn't feel like this. he shouldn't be jealous. Hell Momo was her his father's neice. Of course he loves her and they have a strong bond. It wouldn't feel like this if it was anyone. That image of him and her together. Flashing again in front of him eyes. Making him clench his fists.

Bin: Princess! Meet Momo! Your sister

Mm: Hello Brother

Moving forward to hug Tae. And tae steps back. he wasn't like those who can pretend to be your best friends yet backstab you like your worst enemies Bin saw him reluctance and came to his side immediately.

Bin: Baby

Th: Hi Momo

Bin Hugging him more tightly to him. Telling him he is with him always.

Bin: Tae is a bit introvert. But don't worry. I am sure you guys will bond well.

With this Bin leaves. Tae doesn't spare her even a look. Turning around to leave.

Mm: Hey Won't you greet me atleast?

Tae doesn't reply.

Mm: Oh my little bro. You are going to love the surprises I have for you. This is just the beginning.