15

JUNGKOOK

Few hours passed and I couldn't sleep in the room next door. Tossing and turning around in uneasiness. How is he? Is he finally asleep? Has the thing worn off? Should I check on him once? Those brown orbs, come in front of me whenever I close his eyes and I groan in irritation. Dammit! What's happening to me. Why am I thinking so much about that Orphan boy! My thoughts are interrupted when I hear the shower running in the bathroom next door. At this hour? Is he still struggling? Should I check on him once? Stop jungkook. You can't. His fragrance fuc's your brain cells. His eyes, play with hour hearts beat like strings. Don't you dare- A thud is heard from the bathroom. And that was it, I
couldn't stop myself. Throwing aside the comforter I rushes towards his room fearing something happening to him.

Jk: Tae

I call opening the door, to find him no where. My gaze stops at something laying on the carpet below and I literally gulp. This boy! I will fucking kill him! The black dress he wore was laying near my feet. Torn from the neck. So he finally did it huh? I leave him and this is what he does? I feel angry, at his ability to infuriate me every time. Banging at the door, I call him.

Jk: Taehyung! Are you there?

No reply.

Jk: Taehyung! Stop the damn shower! What are you even doing!

No reply.

Jk: Taehyung! Open the door!

I was getting really agitated. My palms hitting the door fervently.

Jk: I swear if you don't open the door in count of 3,1 will fucking break it!

JK: Taehyung

Jk: I am not joking. Open it!

Jk: Fine! I am breaking it now!

I push the door, to only get a surprise myself. The door was already open. he didn't lock it. My anxious eyes look around, to only have them stop at the figure sitting under the shower And I still. Fucking shit! he was just in his innerwear, that too drenched from head to toe. His eyes fixed on the water running down the drain. As he was busy scratching his own skin. His nails leaving marks on hus arms and stomach. Completely oblivious of everything.

JK: Taehyung

I say lowly, my voice a mere whisper. To be only ignored by him. he was lost....unaware of my intrusion. His breaths heavy as his tears intermixed with the running water.

Jk: Tae? Fuck are you crazy?

I scream rushing towards him to hold his wrists. When he pushes me back, with a force I didn't knew existed in him. My ass kissing the wet floor as I see him broken self, his nails moving up him neck as se starts tearing it as well.

Th: He....t..ou...ch..ed...me..he..re...i...hav..e...to...cl
...ean...it!...l...am.. .di..rt..y...I have to clean...it

His words made my senses to go numb. And I just stared. No...he can't... he was a bastard...it was hid fault...he should not suffer from it. I clench my fist, feeling a surge of anger inside me. I will not leave him alive, I swear he will see the worst face of jungkook that only few people have seen in their lives.

Jk: Stop it Taehyung

I barely say. But who said he was listening. he continues and that's when I instead roar at him Moving towards him to grab him wrists.

Jk: I said stop Dammit! You are hurting yourself

he thrashes in my grip, to pull back his arm. Pushing my chest with his palms to continue with his madness.