54

Bin: Tae

he lifts up his head from his knees to see Bin standing there. With a sorrow look on his face.

Th: Dad?

Cleaning his tears. he gets up. Putting on that fake smile.

Th: What are you doing here Dad?

he says avoiding his eyes and covering it up with a chuckle Picking up his bag. And Bin just stares.

Bin: I wanted to check on you. Are you fine?

Nodding.he approaches him. Holding his arm. To walk out with him.

Th: Of course Dad. What happened to me?

They walk out of the building together and Bin doesn't say anything. Lost in his thoughts. Clenching and unclenching his fists again and again. When tae looks at his watch.

Th: Oh god! We are late. I almost forgot. It's Lisa's birthday today! Jen would be so mad at me!

Pulling Bin along. They rush to go to the Jeon Estate and Bin couldn't help. Just look at his Son and wonder.

Bin: How long are you going to use these fake smiles to hide your tears baby? Was I wrong? Should I tell you the complete truth I promised him not to tell you till my last breath?

Bound. Confused. And heartbroken. Bin again chooses silence over the harsh truth. He has kept from him since years.Hoping he was taking the right decision. Hoping his Son moves on from him. To a better future.

??: V I was waiting for you! It's my birthday! How can you be so late!

The little girl of 5 years expresses her disappointment. Running toward him. Who picks her up effortlessly. Adjusting her.

Th: My princess! You look beautiful! Please forgive me. I was busy.

The little girl pouts. Folding her arms. Moving her head to another side. Ignoring her.

Lisa: You are always busy. You never have time for me.

Th: That's not true. My little Lisa is the most precious.

Kissing Lisa's cheek. Tae takes out a bag of freshly baked cookies and offers it to Lisa. And Lisa's eyes widen.

Lisa: Are these what I think they are?

He nods. Taking one out of the bag.

Lisa: Hmm humm freshly baked cookies by your hands!

Little Lisa forgets all her anger. To take the cookie from his hand. Taking a huge bite. She closes her eyes. Devouring the taste.

Lisa: Hmmm they are the best cookies in the world V! Thank you!

Kissing Lisa's cheek. Tae runs his hand through the girls hair. To have Lisa lean forward. Kissing tae cheek.

Lisa: I take back my words. V Uncle is my favourite!

He smiles. At the girl to only see Step approach them. Opening her tin arms, she welcomes tae in a tight hug.

Th: Agg I can't breathe Jen

Jennie leaves Tae. To smile at him.

Jen: You deserve it! How can you be late today!

Th: I am so soo-

Han: Yes. How can you be so late Cupcake?

He coming from behind. And enveloping tae in a hug. Who returns it with a smile on his lips.