42

A rocking chair moves in a dimly lit room. As a figure sits on it. A glass of expensive alcohol held in her hands. She slowly slips from it. Her manicured fingers clinking on the glass. Showing she was lost in thoughts. Eyes closed. Imagining him. His face. His touch. His body. His voice. She longed for him. And now that she has lost him. She wanted him more. Back in her arms. His to manipulate, his to fuck. His to love in her own sick way.

??: Maam?

A voice calls from behind. As a butler stands near the door. Bowing at her.

??: Speak

??: Yo-u father has asked for yo-ur presence on the table.

Getting up to her full height, she straightens her back. Taking a deep sigh. To come out in the brightly lit hallway. Walking down the long hallway of the castle like building. Her long pencil heels click on the floor. As the staff bows at her, opening the doors to the dining room for her. She just settles in her seat beside his. Making a deadly silence to follow.

??: Where have you been these past few days?

The man speaks. Focussing his attention to the girl. The authority and power laced in his voice, screaming his high position in the society. Momo being the stubborn girl she is. Refuses to answer. Disrespecting the man, who is her father. Rather openly. Continuing to put food into her plate. Her silence aggravates his anger.

??: Is it about that boy again? Don't tell me that you have fallen in love with him.

But she still remains quiet. Taking the first bite from her plate. When suddenly, the plate is snatched from her front. And thrown away on the floor. Making the bonechina plate to shatter into pieces. A deadly silence following.

??: Answer me momo! Wasn't it understood once that you are to stay away from that boy!

She just stares at the place where the plate once was placed. The fork tightly clenched in her hands.

??: Calm down Joongi. The girl is already heart broken. Please. She needs time

Joon: Heart broken! The fuck I care! First she fucked behind him and now that he is married? She wants him back? Some sick love this is!

Pushing back his seat. In no mood to eat anymore.

Joon: Listen good. For I won't be repeating. You will not associate with jeon jungkook or anyone related to him! Stay away from him and don't you dare go against me this time!

She clenched her fists. The fire in her riding. Pushing back her seat. She gets up. Staring back.

Momo: I won't stay away from him! He is mine! I love him and I will get him back! Just see! He will come running back to me! The day he gets bored of her! He will come to me! He had to!

And next they know. A slap echoes in the hall as momo holds her cheek.Seeing the man's eyes darkening.

Joon: You won't be interfering in my plans !I have had enough of this! Keep your daughter in limits or I swear. It won't be good for both of you.

With one last warning he leaves. Banging the door shut. momo doesn't listen to her mother. Running back to her room. To pick up her phone with her trembling fingers. Dialing the number of one.

??: Hell-o

Mm: Is it done?

??: It's done ma'am. I changed the medicine in the bottle with the one you gave me

Mm: Good. You will get your payment

Ending the call. She smiles, falling back on the bed. Looking up at the ceiling. Just few days jungkook. And you will come begging to me I promise.