48

The refree rushes in for a tap. But Storm was already on the verge of unconsciousness.

??: "2" "1"

??: We have a winner with us tonight! Such an exceptional strategy! Just one attack and

??: "4" "3"

The refree stops speaking when he sees the man he was praising. Walking out of the fighting cage.
Without even collecting his prize. Or listening to the words of appreciation. The crowd still cheers. Having found their new Favourite. To make way for him. But his cold grey eyes only look at the guest surrounded by security. Nodding at him as he exits with long confident steps. Putting on the hood and taking out a cigarette from his pocket.

The guest who arrived got a clue and followed him. Asking the guards to wait outside the door for him. He leans against a railing. His elbows placed on it as he stares at the dark night. Lost in thoughts. A cigarette in between one of his fingers. As he
takes a whiff from it. Letting the clouds of smoke to envelope him.

??: All that you are doing is a catalyst to your condition. Hasn't the doctor told you to avoid it?

The guests voice comes from behind. As he comes and stands beside Beast. Who didn't had to turn to know who it was. After all he was waiting for him only. Taking another puff.

??: If I go according to what Doctor says. I should be in a mental asylum right now.

Bin eyes soften. As he just stares at the broken yet the strongest man he has ever known. Looking at the traces of blood in the corner of his lips. Taking out a handkerchief he offers it to Beast.

Bin: I guess I went a bit overboard that day Son. Sorry. Here.

Jungkook just chuckles. Looking at him for the first time. Moving his head a no. Taking the handkerchief  offered.

Jk: You know I deserve it father. Hell I deserve worse. This was nothing.

Bin: No son. You don't deserve all this. What you are doing for him? Not many men can do.

Jungkook doesn't say anything. Just stares into the dark sky. The man was a mess. What all he does to same his monsters.Beast. With hair long till his eyes. Eyes dark and hollow with dark circles circling them. Cuts and bruises on his face. Broken bones He can clearly see he was not taking care of himself.

Bin: You know he really cares for you. You can try telling him atleast before we go forward with next leg of the plan.

Jk: We have discussed this already.

Bin: I know Son. But. It's just....my son is different. he doesn't judge people. he would never judge you.

There is silence. As jungkook takes another whiff. Looking up at the dark sky.

Jk: I know he will even accept me as the murderer I am if I tell him the truth. But what good is it?

Bin: he is hurt Son. he is struggling.

Jk: know But a little hurt now is better than a lifetime of pain. A little struggling now will make him stronger in the end. When I will not be there.

Bin: It's just that it's very difficult to see him like this. Anyways. Any news? What do they plan to do next. Did you found any evidence?

Jk: Not yet. However I got information on the organisation he paid. To execute him

Bin heart thuds in his chest. At the thought of this. His own blood trying to kill his Son.

Bin: I want to know their name-

Jk: I am handling it. You don't need to get in this mess.

Throwing aside the cigarette and crushing it under his feet. Jungkook moves back from the railing.