12

THIRD PERSON

Jen: What the hell Tae! Omg! I can't believe this!

Tae looks at Jen over excited self. While cutting the vegetables for dinner. Sighing, while putting them into the boiling water in the stove.

Th: I am not going Tae. He is a stranger, I don't even know him

he rolls his eyes to only have jisung intervene this time. Picking a broccoli from the cut vegetables and placing it in his mouth.

Jisung: So what? Aren't we all strangers in this big round earth?

Tae roll my eyes ignoring him. To see him picking up the cut tomatoes as well and he smack his hand this time. Giving him him infamous look.

Th: Don't jisung. These are for the soup!

He raises his hands in surrender and Tae just sighs.

Th: And first the earth is not round it's geoid and second ....I am not going on a date with any man. You get that?

They share a look winking at each other, while jisung manages to slide out Tae phone from his pocket.

Jen: But Tae... atleast tell us his name? How does he look like? Is he handsome?

Jen asks while Tae tries the taste of the soup. Ignorant of jisung standing behind him. Searching for a strangers name in his contact list.

Th: He goes by Song kang One of the investors who came today.

A smirk covers jisung lips as he opened the contact saved by the name of Sang. To only send a message.

{ Tae: Hi! I umm..can we meet tonight..if you are free?)

Jisung looks at Jen hopeful eyes, to only nod. And she smiles, continuing to distract Tae, with the stranger's hot topic.

Jen: See Tae I know you are scared of strangers but you can atleast try to know him. You yourself told me that he seemed very friendly and you felt comfortable in his presence.

Tae seemed to be lost in thoughts. Not able to decide. While his phone vibrates in jisung hand. He looks at the screen to be only surprised at the words the stranger used.

{ Sk: Sure beautiful. I will pick you up at 8. Just send me your address.)

Jisung looks up to see Tae still distracted and he types the message with a smirk on his face. Aunt will kill him if he comes to know a boy picked him up. he is just too protective of his little Taehyung.

{Th: We can meet at the Eds Club. What's say?}

Th: I know jen I said it...but I don't know...

Jen: Just try Tae. Try coming out of the shell you have made around you.

The phone again vibrates.

{Sk: I never realised that you would like to go to a place like that. But if you wish, it's my command beautiful.See you there at Eight.}

Jisung: Done!

He exclaims, to only have Tae to look around. His gaze stops at the phone in his hand and he stills.

Th: JEON FUCKING JISUNG. Don't tell me you-

Jisung: I did it already cupcake. You have no choice left

he pulls the phone from his hand to see the last sent messages to only have the phone nearly slip from his hands. Jen and jisung do a high five while Tae looks at them flabbergasted.

Th: What the hell guys! How can you do this! And what's this? club?

You fucking choose a club and not just any but the very club owned by you?